Black Cat Girls Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center front
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit has wire inside for poseability
- Cat ears sewn to top of hood
- Exclusively, made by us!
NO SUCH THING AS BAD LUCK
Especially as we come nearer to the times of the month where superstitions tend to spread like literal wildfire, folks whisper in abject terror about the various things you might do to bring about terrible luck upon themselves. The first sight of a full moon or the approach of Friday the 13th or, of course, the splendor of All Hallows Eve and all potentially cursed things vanish from sight and get stuffed away into any consecrated area available!
Ladders that might normally be scattered about for gutter cleaning and painting disappear from sight so there is no chance of walking under one. Mirrors are lined in thick sheets of bubble wrap. City planners finally fix all the sidewalk cracks. And, of course, the lonely black cat suffers the most. Shooed away from pedestrians or even sent off to shelters, the cuddly critters are horribly misjudged for the actions of witches! But, we can change all of that!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our team of insightful designers have been in contact with the Witches' Council and learned all the secrets about their black cat familiars. In fact, black cats are lucky... so long as you're friendly. And, with this exclusive Black Cat Costume for kids, your kiddo can prove that a dark feline is probably the cutest thing we've ever misjudged. The velour jumpsuit is a sleek black that will look great, though your child should probably keep that flashlight nearby to avoid surprising everyone. There is a stuffed tail sewn to the back of the suit with a wire that lets you pose it however you like! And, what cat suit would be complete without the ears on top of the hood!?
PREPARE FOR A LUCKY NIGHT!
When the curse of the black cat is on your side, your luck can't go wrong! Enjoy walking alongside your kiddo while they wear this Black Cat costume and delight in how adorable the whole world becomes... either because folks love the look or are freaked out and rush to let you have your way!
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 31, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Height 48” | Weight 50 lbs | Size SmallOrder a size up. My daughter wears a size 6 or 7 so I ordered the small costume. It is tight on her and the legs are so short. Very thin and cheap material. Not worth $60 but this is what she wanted to be for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way small, terrible quality for priceBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Size Mediumalthough i measured my child, the costume was a terrible fit and way too small. You cannot go by the stated "child size" on the size chart, it is a full size off. Previously I've gotten really quality costumes from this site but this belongs at a box store.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?