Black Cat Costume for Infants
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has snaps at center front
- Elastic at wrist and ankles
- Embroidered cat face on top of hood
- Stuffed tail attaches to back with hook & loop fastener
- Hook & loop fasteners at heels of booties
- Anti skid material on soles of booties
Do you find it a little bit odd that your little one acts so much like a cat? While they haven't yet learned to use a litter box and hopefully never will, your baby seems to have picked up some habits from your feline friends. For one, your little one has to explore everything that shows up on the floor with both their paws and mouth, just like a pet cat will. Also, you have to be worried about leaving anything breakable on your coffee table. It's sure to be pulled down by a curious paw or hand. And finally, even when you're posting your hundredth photo of your baby, you're sure that the world will thank you. Because who's a pretty kitty (er, baby)? Your baby, that's who! Now, whether you want your child and your cat to become closer than ever or you're simply wondering what it would be like to have a new pet around the house, this cozy kitty costume is a great option for your infant!
This black suit will be super cozy for those Halloween nights. People will forget about those rumors about bad luck when they see how cozy and soft your child looks. The onesie has a tail in the back and a hood with big green eyes and hot pink lined ears. It's oversized so that you can layer clothing underneath to keep your kiddo nice and warm.
The Cat's Meow
This costume looks right at home at any of your Halloween get-togethers this year. Make it a family affair with a seasonal twist when mom wears a witch costume. Or dress up all your children as cats and show up with the whole family as a cat lady! Either way, with a costume as cute as this one, your little one will surely be the cat's meow!
|9 Months||Torso length||14"||36cm|
|9 Months||Jumpsuit length||19"||48cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso length||17"||43cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit length||23"||58cm|
- Adorable!By LM | October 31, 2022Size 2TCute costume. Just as pictured .Go by the measurements on the sizing chart.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Too small! | October 14, 2022Costume was about 4-6 month size, NOT UP TO NINE MONTHS.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- SHEDS LIKE CRAZYBy Anonymous | September 9, 2018This costume was shedding and threads were coming out everywhere as soon as we took it out of the bag. When we put it on my baby girl, the fuzzies and threads got all into her mouth and it was a huge mess. I would not recommend this costume.Was this review helpful to you?