Toddler Deluxe Superman Costume
- Superman Muscle Chest Jumpsuit w/Boot Tops
- Yellow Belt
- Red Cape
When danger rears its ugly head in Metropolis it up to one man to save the day! Superman! Now your little one can pretend to be the man of steel this Halloween in this awesome costume. Whether it is imagining to be flying high in the air taking on the evil Bizarro or taking on all of Brainiac's evil robots in a single punch he'll be ready. Be sure to check out our other great Superman themed costumes for the whole family!
|Toddler (Sizes 2-4)||Child Sizes||2-4||2-4|
|Toddler (Sizes 2-4)||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Toddler (Sizes 2-4)||Waist||22"||56cm|
|Toddler (Sizes 2-4)||Torso||19"||48cm|
|Toddler (Sizes 2-4)||Jumpsuit Length||34"||86cm|
|Toddler (Sizes 2-4)||Chest||23"||58cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 28, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- My first time wearing superman costume.By Nathan Cruz | October 4, 2020Height 4ft | Weight 90 | Size Toddler (Sizes 2-4)I remember the first time I wear this classic Superman, when I was 4 and 5 years old during Halloween Day at preschool and kindergarten. Also, I still have the old Superman costume in my closet, since my dad kept mine for many years with baby carriage and my dodgers baby clothes as a memory trophies. That's my favorite DC superhero, since I was 3 years old.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That's a heartwarming story! Thank you for sharing! We think it is a super idea to carry on the tradition with Superman toddler costumes for the tykes!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | February 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?