Toddler's Deluxe Spiderman Miles Morales Costume
- 100% polyester, polyester foam
- Jumpsuit has all-over printed design w/ hook and loop closure on back
- Jumpsuit has padded chest and arms
- Mask is soft foam covered printed fabric w/ elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
The New Neighborhood Spider-Man
For years, Peter Parker was the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. He battled it out with villains, saved the good citizens of New York, and he made sure to do it all with a witty comment. He did a pretty decent job, but every hero has to hang up his superhero suit. Now, he's ready to pass the mantle on to a new hero! You know, someone with a fresh new take on the superhero game and a completely updated costume to help them stand out. So, what do you think? Is your child ready?
That's right! Your little superhero can become Miles Morales when they wear this Toddler Deluxe Miles Morales Spider-Man Costume, which is officially licensed from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse.
Turn your little web-slinger-in-training with this Spider-Man costume! It comes with a black jumpsuit that fits with a fastener in the back. The exterior of the suit has plenty of printed details, including a spider-web pattern all over, red accents on the shoulders, and a spray-paint style spider symbol in the front. The chest and shoulders have muscle padding to help give your child a buff and tough look, just like a real superhero. The legs end in foot covers, which fit over most pairs of shoes. That means your little one can wear their most comfortable footwear with this outfit! Finally, your young hero is going to need a mask to protect his secret identity... and this costume comes with one! It's made out of foam and fits over your child's face with an elastic band!
No Spider Bite Necessary
If your child is ready to showcase their superhero skills, then this Miles Morales costume is an easy choice! Your little one doesn't even need to get bitten by a strange spider to get it!
|X-Small (4-6)||Jumpsuit Length||35"||89cm|
|Small (6-8)||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
- Spidey Miles MoralesBy Alice Lugo | November 6, 2020Height 35lbs | Weight 35lbs | Size 4TGreat costume my toddler loved itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Spidey Miles Morales Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Spidey Miles Morales No (0)
- GreatBy Hulk Cortez | November 9, 2022Size 4TIt fit perfectly and my lil man loved it!! Did have one problem and other people might go through the same thing. He loved his costume so much he won’t take it off!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Anonymous | October 26, 2022Grandson loved it. Immediately went into Spiderman mode while he was just trying it on. Mask "partially" covers face which is perfect for a 2 year old.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2022Size X-Small (4-6)Definitely ordered a size up. I got a size (4-6) for my 5 year old and it’s soooo small. Wish I would have gotten the (6-8) but it’s too late.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- This is not for ages 4-6By Anonymous | October 2, 2022This costume says ages 4-6. It’s clearly for a toddler no older than 3. Tried to return it but they won’t take it back. What an expensive disappointment.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 8, 2022Height 40in | Weight 37lbs | Size Small (6-8)So cute!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 21, 2022Size X-Small (4-6)So great. But the servise is the best!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Tal | January 25, 2022Size 4TA little bit small.
It is very beautiful costume. Well made!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?