SNL Garth Algar Men's Wig
- Made of 100% synthetic hair
- ''Styled'' blonde hair
- Elastic lined mesh interior
- Included: black frame glasses w/ clear lenses
Some say that there’s nothing to watch on TV, anymore. It’s all the same thing or none of it makes sense. We’re starved for the comforting reminder of days gone by, of important shows that really connected with the crucial things that were on all of our minds while also managing to be entertaining, stylish, contemporary, and, above all, capable of keeping the party going on! A couple buds had kept that dream alive in their basement with their daytime public access TV show, Wayne’s World, but it’s been gone for so long.
Fortunately, though, you can bring it back on the air and live with this SNL Garth Algar wig. Keep your locks golden blond and in perfect 1990s style with this completely synthetic and totally styled hairdo. The elastic lined interior keeps it comfy while you’re rocking out—and we’ve even included the equally radical black frame and clear lens glasses to ensure that you are excellent in your role. Now just get that voice warmed up because… It’s Wayne’s World… Wayne’s World… Party Time… Yeah. You’re ready.Excellent!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Wayne's world wig for my couples costumeBy LINDSAY D. | November 7, 2013I was wayne the girl version and my boyfriend was garth he pulled it off perfectly! We got plenty of laughs and "party on" comments from random people and friends and also came in 2nd place in two different costume contests. All we won was some leftover hats from beer distributing companies they just randomly found in the back somewhere so we didnt go empty handed. We were so close to winning first place! Bummer!Was this review helpful to you?
- Weird hairBy Rachel | October 26, 2022The front of this wig had the bangs going backwards. There was no way to make his bangs look normal as the wig would show. Very weird short hairs all around the top part of the wig.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?