Men's SNL Ace and Gary Ace Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Socks
- Eye Mask
- Light blue shirt and pants made of nylon and spandex blend fabric
- Yellow briefs have elastic waist
- Elastic belt, matching yellow gloves and socks included
- Eye mask is secured with a thin elastic band
- What's everyone looking at?
This officially licensed Ace Costume comes straight from the Robert Smigel show from SNL. The form fitting jumpsuit, which is made of a super stretchy spandex and nylon blend, comes in the light blue color seen in the animated show, while the signature bright yellow “A” is printed right on the chest. The yellow briefs and boots also have a form-fit, helping you complete the ambiguous superhero style that you need to fight evil in your neighborhood. Of course, if you plan on slipping in to this costume, you're going to need to recruit your “friend of friends” to join you as Gary. That way, you can continue your crusade against super villains and their dastardly schemes as a duo, which is really the best way to do it!
Saturday Night Live and its related characters and trademarks are property of NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC 2016. All rights reserved
|X-Small||Shirt Chest||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Small||Pant Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
|Small/Medium||Shirt Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Small/Medium||Pant Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small/Medium||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
|Medium/Large||Shirt Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium/Large||Pant Waist||32" - 46"||81cm - 117cm|
|Medium/Large||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||36" - 50"||91cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Just stick it in!By Anonymous | November 10, 2013having never purchased a full on costume, I was impressed. Could not have recreated these costumes to achieve the look. Very happy!! Didn't use the supplied mask because those are annoying so we just added a wig and make up. Ace and Gary are a classic!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun but cheapBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015Costume is what you'd expect- cheaply made, but worth it overall. I'm female, about 140 lbs, 5'6" and ordered an xs. It fit for the most part - shirt was loose around my waist and in the legs and underwear was bunchy, but overall it fit pretty well. My bf is about the same height, but heavier, and he fit the xs as well, but probably could have gone up a size.
Other reviews don't mention that the costume is so thin it's see-through, and this was the biggest hurdle. I ended up getting some of those nude colored shorts to wear underneath it.
I experienced the same things as other reviewers mentioned: red belt is really tight and moves around a l lot (I safety pinned it to the yellow underwear), pants are short (to save material?) but don't really matter because the socks cover your legs. Although, again, they're see-through so you definitely see where the pants are through the socks. The mask has tiny eye holes and a fits very tightly. We needed to replace the straps.
Overall, the costume is worth it because it's so fun. What's everyone looking at??
Since we got the 20% off our first order, it ended up being not a bad deal, despite how cheaply it's made.
One piece of advice - order wigs elsewhere. We got two wigs and they're both TERRIBLE.Was this review helpful to you?
- sizing is off, but returns were easyBy MARINA W. | November 11, 2013My friend followed the sizing chart and ordered a M/L costume and it was baggy in all the wrong ways and in all the wrong places. Thankfully, an exchange was easy enough and the smaller size arrived in time and fit perfectly.
It is overall a comfortable costume with a few minor things that were annoying to deal with (namely, the mask was too small/too tight and the socks had a seam running up the middle of the bottom of the foot), but it was nothing that really impeded how awesome it looks.Was this review helpful to you?