Sexy Hollywood Honey Costume
- 95% polyester/5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Strapless gown has back zipper, fitted princess-cut bustline
- Sexy slit from left thigh to hemline
- Elbow-length purple gloves
- Also available in plus size
Whenever you are looking for a brand new heroine to help solve an insidious crime plot on the Hollywood set, it is crucial that you find the right attributes in the perfect starlet. You need some serious brains. The gal needs to be able to figure out bad guy from good and know exactly what to say to get the bad guys on the wrong trail and the good guys to do precisely what they’re told. ‘Cause, either way, those men are going to try to steal the stage and call the shots… but we all know that our favorite femme fatale is the one that we’re hooting for!
In order to disguise her hidden brilliance, it always helps to have a particular set of moves to distract the critical eye that is watching the scene. Some vocal skills and swaying hips already belong perfectly in the Film Noir genre, so it only makes sense to augment those as best we might. And, last… red. The color of passion makes all guys go loopy, so the villains are going to slip up and the good guys are ready to follow your every word.
We have the perfect blend of look and you’ve got the perfect set of talents and critical eye to take command of this hard-boiled mystery. Step into the role with this Sexy Hollywood Honey costume. This strapless red gown zips up the back and has a fitted princess-cut bust line. The sultry slit from the hemline up to your left thigh gives you the mobility to hustle after the criminals should you need and the suave stance to distract them while your hubby bunny goes for the clues. Elbow length purple gloves make for a fitting contrast and heightened allure. Complement your look with a Fever Chloe Neon Red Wig and you might as well have hopped right out of the silver screen!
|X-Small / Small||Chest||32"||81cm|
|X-Small / Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Small / Small||Length||56"||142cm|
|Small / Medium||Chest||34"||86cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small / Medium||Length||57"||145cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||36"||91cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||26" - 31"||66cm - 79cm|
|Medium / Large||Length||55"||140cm|
|Large / X-Large||Chest||38"||97cm|
|Large / X-Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large / X-Large||Length||59"||150cm|
- Great costume.By Deebers91 | October 9, 2013I am a 31" waist, and a 38" chest. According to the size chart, it says that may place me on the large/extra large size scale. I ordered medium/large anyway because I am a pretty petite person. The dress fits wonderfully. The dress is comfortable, and form fitting. It will show off any curves you have. I wear size 4-7 in jeans, and mostly medium shirts. I'm not overweight by any means, but the dress does not do any justice about showing off the little bit of tummy and love handles I do have. I don't consider this a down fall about the dress. I think it's very sexy, and if I toned up and cut 10 pounds, it would show off my curves in the best way. If the stomach and hip areas are something you are insecure about, I wouldn't recommend it. The cut up the side is as shown in the picture. It comes up the thigh, but stays low enough for none of my confidential areas to show. Since I am 5'3", the dress is long on me. A 3 1/2" inch heel still made the dress touch the ground a tad for me. I also have a short torso, so, the dress likes to bunch up a little bit on the back and waist area. I fix this by pulling it down. I may need to adjust a few times throughout the night, but even when it does bunch, it doesn't look bad. In the chest, I am about a 36 C-34 D. The medium/large fit my chest comfortably. Not too loose, not to snug. There is no built in bra, so have a strapless handy. The material is nice enough to wear on a date without it looking like a costume. Kind of a silky feel too it. The gloves and dress are both stretchy.Was this review helpful to you?