Billy on Trike 'Saw' Decoration
- Animated Decoration (comes in pieces, assembly required)
- Assembled decoration measures 22"L, 16"W, 43"H
- When activated by sound, figure's head moves, eyes glow red, makes eerie sounds
- Requires 3 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Officially licensed
We love games here. A good game of Texas Hold 'Em poker with our buddies on a Saturday night? Yes please. Running through fields yelling "Red Rover, Red Rover"? Yup. Grinding an MMO on our new gaming computer? Sign us up! We love games. But we're careful about who we that to, though. The Saw movies ruined the phrase "Want to play a game?" for us. All we can think about is that creepy puppet and the cruel, sadistic games he so carefully crafted for his victimes, players, whatever you call them. Now anytime someone asks us to play a board game, we don't immediately decline, but we do eye them with suspicion before nailing down precisely the game they are asking us to commit to. We're always deathly afraid that Billy the Puppet will be involved somehow.
We want nothing to do with any board game he designed, produced, or otherwise helped set up. So imagine our surprise when this creepy but rather cool Saw Billy on Trike Decoration showed up at our office. Probably hiding something awful, he sits on that Trike near our break room and just looks...suspicious. Every time we pull our sandwiches out of the refrigerator in there he fills us with an icy, unshakeable sense of dread. That's exactly what this Saw Billy on Trike Decoration can do in your home or yard!
Inspired by the freaky aforementioned puppet from the Saw series of movies, this Saw Billy on Trike Decoration is incredibly realistic. It would make a great addition to any horror film prop collection, your little sister's room on April 1st, or your front porch when the trick-or-treaters come around expecting candy without the slightest bit of terror. This tricycled terrorizer will do the trick and have all the games no one asked for!
- Oh boy......By James | December 22, 2021Height 44" | Size StandardAt an anxiety inducing 44 inches in height on the trike, Billy looks intimidating. Once the head starts moving, chills run down my spine. This is as realistic as they come. To add an extra touch of terror, I added an infrared sensor that triggers his menacing voice, which triggers his head to move:
"....hello.....you don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game...."
I would not recommend, unless you are ready to scare the living daylights out of people.
To the maintenance staff that enters my apartment, I am sorry.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I want to play a game.By Mark | October 9, 2020Size StandardGreat addition my Horror Halloween collection. Head moves and Eyes light up. I gave it 4 stars due to no laugh sound that you hear in the Saw movies. Its still a great prop and looks goodBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I want to play a game. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I want to play a game. No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?