Victorian Men's Jack the Ripper Costume
- 100% polyester worsted, satin, jacquard, & velour fabrics
- Worsted overcoat has no front fasteners, has 2 short capes attached to shoulders
- Filigree print satin vest has velour collar & lapels
- Vest has off-center front buttons with second decorative column of buttons for double-breasted look
- Jacquard cravat has same-fabric neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded top hat has band of the same fabric as the cravat
- Exclusively made by us
A Historical Myth
Whenever you’re trying to craft the ultimate look, there are a number of places you can turn. History provides some excellent characters that are worth restoring to life. Comic books offer dozens of enigmatic heroes and villains alike that can be recognized on the spot! Then, of course, there are those celebrities that verge on myth, creating stories all over the world. So, why not become the best of all three worlds at once by transforming into one of the most mysterious and iconic characters of all time: the phantom of London, Jack the Ripper!? The Whitechapel Murderer leaves a lot unknown, and everyone loves a mystery! Bring this villainous killer to the present day and draw some real attention with our Men’s Victorian Jack the Ripper costume!
Design & Details
You’ll be channeling one of the most enigmatic—and technically unidentified—killers from all time when you slip into this Made By Us costume. Our in-house design team was inspired by illustrations and assumptions about this historic villain and now you can step into the whole ensemble. Wear your own shirt and trousers and give yourself a Victorian spin with the printed satin vest, complete with a crushed velvet collar. The jacquard cravat keeps you looking elegant while the long black jacket will give everyone the eerie feeling of turn-of-the-century London. Top everything off with the top hat with the matching hat band. You can be sure this look will be historic!
To ensure that everyone identifies you as the Whitechapel Killer, add facial hair to create some mutton chops—a classic style for the late 1800s. Of course, a toy blade at your side is a perfect accessory… though a friend in a courtesan costume will have anyone raising their eyebrows in alarm!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 5/8"||68cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Don't bother unless you just want the coatBy EP | October 28, 2022Height 6 ft | Weight 175 | Size MediumWasn't expecting much since ordered the week of.. and didn't get much . Pity , alot of potential . The Hat came crushed ( even though the shipping box was fine ) , looked like it was crushed pre-shipping. can't really get Brim correct anymore looks more like a scrunched chimney sweep . The vest ran very small get large , even though the cape will run big , easier to trim than to add. . NOT sure about the neck accessory ,IT WAS NOT IN THE PACKAGE , they never packed it or sent it . ( going to cut material from back of vest to improvise - this should also loosen the vest ) The coat is of decent quality , you have to have time to hang it and a steamer to get it re-shaped after shipping . All in All you get what you pay for , so if you want to spend this much on a decent double caped robe , then go for it .Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?