Sweeney Todd Women's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Shirt 100% cotton vest 100% polyester pants 58% polyester 23% acrylic 8% cotton 6% rayon 5% wool gloves 65% polyester 35% cotton
- Light-weight shirt has a collar and billowy sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- Faux-leather vest with a double button in front
- Fitted pinstripe pants have an elastic waistband and a holster for our Sweeney Todd razor prop
- Fingerless gloves and silky tie
- RAZOR, WIG AND BOOTS NOT INCLUDED
A Cut Above the Rest
Are you thinking of starting a business? It's a popular dream but a tough one too. How do you find a brick and mortar idea that's not already flooding your local market? How do you come up with a product that's affordable for your customers and cost effective for you? While we're not sure that Sweeney Todd was the most moral guy of musical history, he had some great ideas about running a business! When it comes to a sustainable business model, success is all about collaboration these days. He isn't afraid to use the "waste" from his butcher. . . whoops, we meant barber business for the pie shop downstairs. Plus, he achieves his greater goal in the end. Because we all know Sweeney Todd's real business has always been revenge.
Product Details & Design
You'll look like a very chic female Sweeney Todd in our exclusive licensed female Sweeney Todd costume. The cream-colored light-weight shirt has a collar and billowy sleeves with buttoned cuffs. It is layered under a faux-leather marbled vest with a double button in front. Fitted pinstripe pants are fitted with a holster for our Sweeney Todd razor prop. You'll love all the little details that come with this Made-By-Us look like the fingerless gloves and the silky tie.
Look Out London
Are you ready to take your place on Fleet Street? Cool, but don't feel offended but we're never eating meat on that street again! Finish off your look with plenty of black eyeliner and our Sweeney Todd blade. You'll also love the black wig with a gorgeous shock of white in the front. Whether you're teaming up with Mrs. Lovett or you're heading out solo, you're sure to own the dark character of Sweeney. Now, if only you could find a retail rental with a trap door in the floor?
|Small||Vest Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||27" - 32"||69cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Large||Vest Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||33" - 38"||84cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Vest Chest||46 1/2"||118cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||35" - 40"||89cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Love everything except the pantsBy Current Customer | October 7, 2020Height 5'8 | Size LargeAfter checking the size chart I decided to go with a large it wasnt till after purchasing I seen what people were saying about the pants running super small. The costume is great and everything fits except the pants it's a easy fix but for the price it would be nice to be able to have pants that fitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great but the pants are not for curvy womenBy Kara | September 18, 2020Height 5"4 | Weight 140 lbs | Size LargeSo I am in love with this costume but there is a downside if you have thicker physique. I have D cups and the large fit fine on the top half, but on the bottom half it didn't. But you can easily amend that with some skinny jeans of your own. But it just kind of sucks still. I also contacted support to see if I can get an exchange but it is either you return/exchange the whole costume or nothing. So I think it is still worth it but just be forewarned about the pants.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review and letting future Sweeney Todd enthusiasts know about the fit!