Men's Tiger Trainer Costume
- Hat w/ Attached Mullet
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric w/ metallic gold tiger stripes
- Buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- Baseball-style cap has hook & loop fastener size adjustment band at back
- Hat has printed tiger face on front, long blond synthetic hair hanging from back & sides
No Ordinary Life
Are you opinionated, handsome, and love to party hard? Are you completely unafraid of danger, walking on the wild side day in and day out? We have the perfect job for you! From birth, you were destined to train wild animals – feeding them, teaching them, and avoiding swipes from their powerful claws. What others consider terrifying, you consider a normal day, and you wouldn’t trade it for the world! You definitely need to look the part for your epic job. An occupation this incredible needs a uniform with the right amount of swagger. May we suggest an outfit that gives a nod to both your furry friends and your colorful personality? Show the world your true stripes!
You’ll rock the zoo in this Men’s Tiger Trainer Costume! The 100 percent polyester jacket is striped with shiny black and gold to look like tiger fur. Some people might consider it a little gaudy, but it just matches your larger-than-life personality! It comes with a stylin’ baseball-style cap with an attached mullet, because if you’re wearing a jacket that loud, your hairstyle definitely needs to match. Pair it with your favorite work jeans and some sturdy boots, but make sure you’re comfortable – you might need to get out of the way fast!
9 to 5 Is Overrated
No office job for you! You were born for glory and adventure. Others might consider your lifestyle a little crazy, but don’t worry about that. They’re just jealous of how incredible you look.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?