Opposuit King Of Hearts Mens Suit
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
The Good Ol' Days
Remember the days when people used to meet in person before they went on a date. You could meet someone by chance anywhere. In a book shop, while boogying in the streets, even while picking up an embarrassing amount of ice cream (for you and your many friends waiting at home). In today's world of endless varieties of dating apps, your thumb can get tired of swiping. Plus, how many selfies can you really look at in one day? Wouldn't it be great to go out in the world in something that says, "Look at me! I'm ready for love!"?
It's about time you took your place on what we must assume is a velvet throne lined with glowing neon red lights, the throne of the king of hearts. Yes, there's no need for you to make the first move or check your app when you're wearing this stunning suit. It has a classic black background, a classic cut, and is bursting with a red heart pattern. All those people hunched over their drinks waiting for that Tinder date who may or may not show up will feel their hearts lift in hope when you walk in the door. Whether or not you're interested in those poor passive, non-heart suit-wearing people, it is you, brave soul, that is delivering that hope in this cold technological age.
The Look of Love
So, whether you're wearing this to your first date or re-wearing it to your blessed nuptials (because really, who could not fall in love with a guy wearing a heart suit?) you're sure to make a great impression to everyone present. Forget Cupid, you've got this one covered!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Height 5’11” | Weight 160 | Size 38Tailored wellBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | February 13, 2022Height 5'8 | Weight 236 | Size 48Too small. Material made subparBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 8, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Matthew Moderacki | February 8, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?