Maverick Gun Holster Set
- Die Cast Metal Gun
- Die-cast metal gun with orange tip
- Shoots roll caps (not included)
- Holster slides onto your belt
- *Color of holster may vary
One... two... three... DRAW! You reach down quickly, sure you have what it takes to cut down this no-good gunslinger standing 30 paces away from you. But your shootin' hand grabs at nothing. All you feel is an empty holster. You've got everything else... the cowboy hat, the boots, the duds, but you're missing some good, old-fashioned American steel at your side. This gunfight's over before it even begins. And the townsfolk were counting on you! That's why you should never leave the ranch without the Maverick Gun Holster Set.
This handsome die-cast metal sidearm has that classic Wild West design that lets everyone know there's a new sheriff in town (unless you're into cattle-rustling and stagecoach-robbing... but we won't ask questions). Best of all, it fires caps, giving the gun and your getup a noisy, smoky realism! This Halloween (or that upcoming "meeting" at the O.K. Corral), complete your costume with the Maverick Gun Holster Set... because a cowboy without a pistol is like a knight without a sword!
- Maverick toy gun & holsterBy Anonymous | June 16, 2016Reason for only 3 stars is simple .The toy cap gun is an excellent replica of 1950's cap guns
however ( there is always a "however") the holster is crap! It's too small to safely hold the
gun ,the so called leather is brittle & inflexible . Buy this item for the cap gun & throw away
the " so called holster with the packaging or go to a dollar store and get a tiny plastic toy cowboy gun put it in the holster then throw it away. Yours truly JDW Brown.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- not badBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013ok for the priceWas this review helpful to you?