Li'l Ranger Double Holster Set
- 2 Holsters
- 2 Toy Pistols
- Two silver-tone replica guns
- Each black faux leather holster reads, "Li'l Ranger" and has a belt loop on the back
- Black webbing belt has silver-tone metal buckle
Reach for the sky you bandit! Bang, bang.
Cool those guns cowboy, put them back in the holsters! Being a cowboy sure can be an adventure! It's good to have the right tools in the wild west because you never know what will happen next. Maybe your next adventure is wrangling cows or fighting bank robbers. You'll always win a shootout with these double toy guns. Riding around the wild west can get pretty dirty, but these two silver-tone replica guns always look good. Each black faux leather holster reads, "Li'l Ranger" and can be placed on a belt. The Li'l Ranger Double Holster Set includes a belt with black webbing and a silver-tone metal buckle. Your little cowboy will look stylish while protecting the wild west from desperadoes. Ride on cowboy, ride on!
- CharlieBy BILL | November 7, 2022Best price that I could find. Got to the destination early. Great quality. Company did a great job. They are for my new grandson cowboy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2022Perfect size for my 3 year old grandson. Made of metal, so they should last. The belt is narrow and doesn’t stay tight, but you can make it work. Would recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute,not bad quality.By Shee | August 5, 2020Height A little bit small but cute. | Weight Metal so there a good weight. Not heavy but also n | Size StandardThe only reason I gave them four stars instead of five is there adorably small. Really good nonethelessBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cute,not bad quality. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cute,not bad quality. No (0)Monster Responds...Glad that these teeny gun holsters worked well for you. All the better for a kinder quick draw, we'd say!