Man in a Gorilla Cage Costume
- Gorilla Suit w/ Head, Hands, and Feet
- Cage Pieces
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Gorilla jumpsuit is covered in black faux fur
- Fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Man in a Gorilla Cage Costume
- Attached mask, hands and feet also covered in faux fur
- Opening at waist
- Cage measures 26 1/2'' tall and secures to suit with pegs
- Instructive booklet with pictures is included
- For best results stuff costume
- Costume is not recommend for persons over 6'5'' or over 240 lbs.
- Please note: costume does not include the person's shirt, pants, or boots
The year is 3586 (you ever wonder if writers just make up random numbers or have meanings behind the date they pick? Anyway, 3586 it is) and with some recent breakthroughs in science, we have accidentally injected a group of apes with a super genius serum and they have worked to take control of the world.
With the new gorilla overlords having taken over the planet and leaving us humans as the lesser beings, the laws of the world have begun to change to fit their needs. All homes must be built in a tree nest, the forests will be vigorously replanted over all paved roads to make for better vine swinging commutes (we'd be pretty okay with that one), and finally, but most importantly, it is illegal to steal bananas.
Well, look what you went and did now. You stole a few too many bananas from the farm you were working on and now they're going to carry you off to the high court and you're going to be stuck somewhere in a human zoo for the rest of your life. At least you don't have to walk all the way. This Trapped in a Gorilla Cage Costume is a perfect prank to pull at all times. Maybe you could even wear it to a zoo and see what the other gorillas do. We do hope that the zookeepers see through the illusion fast enough so they don't try to come to your aid! This costume is perfect for Halloween or a jungle themed party.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
The quality of materials in this costume is pretty good, but you should be warned that a decent amount of assembly is required. I also had to run out and buy a significant amount of bubble wrap, since the costume depends on the gorilla and the fake legs being filled out to look like somebody's inside them. I'd also recommend stuffing the gorilla's hands themselves with tissue paper... I didn't do that, and it wasn't a big deal, but they looked unrealistic compared to everything else.
check the photo :)
1. I used burlap twine around the joints of the cage to make it look more realistic.
2. I used balloons that I blew up to make his body look huge and makes his arms look massive with hardly no weight.
3. For the head I went to a hobby lobby and bought a Styrofoam head with a dowel rod.
4. The harness the kit comes with is worthless.I used a Military Molle system from the Military and modify it to work.
I hope this info helps you out, I posted a picture.