Adult Gorilla Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Chest Piece
- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Black 84% polyester/16% acrylic long-pile luxury faux fur with molded vinyl components
- Jumpsuit fastens with ties at back of neck
- Jumpsuit has a vinyl chest piece molded to resemble a muscular torso
- Mask is a faux fur hood that covers the entire head, with molded vinyl face and ears
- Gloves are molded vinyl fingers with fur cuffs
- Shoe covers have molded vinyl toes with a pocket for the front of the shoe
- Shoe covers have faux fur ankle cuffs w/ elasticized opening
How come everyone makes it sound like acting like a primate is a negative thing? We don't get it. We think that getting away with monkey business would be awesome for many reasons. Now, gorillas aren't monkeys, but we're pretty sure they like to have a little fun of their own. They get to hang out in the jungle, eat bananas all day, and chill; which sounds like a blast to us. And they can probably get away with almost anything because they are huge and intimidating, but also really adorable and strikingly similar to ourselves at the same time! Honestly, how do they manage that?
If you're interested in achieving this one of a kind look and you want to look both intimidating and adorable at the same time, then this adult gorilla costume is perfect for you. This costume comes with a faux fur jumpsuit fastens which ties at the back of the neck to allow for air circulation and a comfortable fit. It also has a vinyl chest piece that is molded to replicate a muscular torso. The gloves and shoe covers have elastic cuffs so they're nice and stretchy. Top it all off with the mask which has a molded vinyl face and ears and features a faux fur hood that covers the entire head. So, all you need to bring is a hardy supply of bananas for you and all your gorilla buddies. Just make sure that you grab some ape friends and enjoy your Halloween night like never before! Use it as a mascot costume and go bananas at your next school sporting event!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
Monster Responds...Well don't you sound like the coolest Senior Citizen ever?! Great choice on costume, and I am happy to hear that it arrived quickly and is exactly what you were hoping for. You have my vote for best dressed already, and I hope that your last year before competition retirement is a win. Good luck!