Kids Batgirl Tutu Costume
- Dress w/ attached tutu skirt
- 100% Polyester
- Shiny black dress
- Golden Batgirl symbol printed on the top
- Bottom features layers black tulle with gold trim
- Gold utility belt with black details printed on it
- Bagirl cape is worn around the neck
- Spiked gauntlets
- Plastic Batgirl eyepiece
Super villains of Gotham City, your time has come! There's a new hero in town and she won't tolerate any sort of foul play in her city. And who's this new superhero? It's your little girl, of course! Based on the classic DC comic book character, this kids Batgirl costume combines her signature look with a tutu-style skirt for a look that's ready for some crime fighting. It also comes with a set of gauntlets that look fierce enough to stop any bad guy in his tracks, so this costume is sure to have your girl feeling like the superhero that she is!
|Toddler||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Toddler||Chest||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Small||Chest||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Super cute costume for the moneyBy jems1304 | January 17, 2013My four kids went as The Avengers this past Halloween but because we couldn't find a Black Widow costume in a toddler size, I got the Batgirl costume instead for my daughter (she could have cared less by the thematic inaccuracy). I was pleasantly surprised by this costume. The dress fit perfectly--nice and snug where it needed to be--and the tutu was super adorable. Although, beware: the tutu is covered in cheap glitter and it WILL come off and leave a glittery mess all over your house so don't expect this to be an everyday dress-up costume for your child. But unlike the boys' costumes--which were the same price but consisted only of cheap fabric one-piece outfits and plastic masks that broke in less than an hour--this costume came with a number of accessories that really complimented the outfit. The cape really set off the costume and the arm gauntlets, while flimsy, added a cute touch. My only real complaint is with the eye mask. That would have been our favorite part but my daughter was not able to wear it. The mask has a piece of 1/4" elastic strap on either side that is supposed to velcro together at the ends to hold it in place but the straps are too short and the velcro pieces are so tiny that they are not strong enough to stay together. Even after lengthening it with some clips that I had, the mask itself is made of a hard, inflexible material and it's ill-fitting so it dug into my daughter's face, making it too uncomfortable to wear. She had an outline of the mask imbedded in her face for nearly an hour after wearing it for only a few minutes. So we were disappointed that she was not able to wear the mask when we finally went trick-or-treating but besides that, it was a great costume! She loves it and looked very cute.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy IJ | January 31, 2021Poor quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costume but runs smallBy JENNIFER B. | November 12, 2013Great costume but it ran small. I have a very petite 7 year old who wears a size 6 in normal clothes. I first bought her the small (4-6) costume and it was way too small. The medium (8-10) was perfect. My biggest complaint is that the mask was so tight she could barely wear it. The costume itself was great though!Was this review helpful to you?