Inflatable 3 foot Eyeballs
- 2 Inflatable Eyeballs
- 2 Power Cords
- 4 Ground Stakes
- 4 Tether Cords
- Each eyeball inflates to 3 feet diameter
- Built-in weight bags at bases, for stability
- Plugs into any standard (US) wall outlet
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- If used outdoors, make sure the outlets are weather-protected and motors do not get wet
- Tether cords attach to loops on inflatables with carabiners; free end of cord can be tied to ground stakes before inserting stakes into the ground
- NOTE: The plugs on this item may require adapters (not included) for use outside the United States
Lurkers Gonna Lurk
Something's been lurking in your bushes. You've known it for a while but today, when you were walking back up your driveway on the way home from work, you spotted proof! Two big ol' eyes staring at you from the hedge. Of course, you lost it. You dropped your lunch box, travel mug, and the coat you had slung over your arm and darted into the house. You didn't come out until the next morning, even after it started raining on all your stuff. At this point, you've got to figure out what to do. Are you going to call your dad? An exterminator? An exorcist? Maybe you should figure out what's lurking in your bushes before you take action. Where's a long stick when you need one?
These inflatable eyeballs are the perfect way to make it seem like there is a very large, bug-eyed creature lurking in your yard. Three feet in diameter each, neighbors won't miss these spooky peepers when they pass by during the day or in the evening as the eyes light up with LEDs. Setting up these eyes is a breeze. Simply zip up the back, plug in the eyes, and tie them down with the included cords and stakes. Now, what's looking out from your bushes? Well, that's for you to decide!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review