Women's Hi-Lo Rainbow Brite Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Pull-on sweater has a crew neck and long, raglan sleeves
- Color contrasting rib-knit trim at neck & waistline, cuffs at wrists
- High hem on front, low hem on back w/ slits at sides
- All-over knitted-in pattern w/ Rainbow Brite and Sprites on front
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
- Officially licensed
Stay Bright, Day or Night
What was with the eighties? Characters from this decade really knew how to spread some cheer around. Rainbow Brite is the perfect example. With her happy little friends, the color kids, and her happy fluffy Sprites, she's spreading color all across the universe. Where would the world be without color? Your favorite sandwich? We're betting the lettuce and bacon and yes, the tomato too would all be less exciting if they were all a grayish color. Sunsets without color? lame. Rainbows? Confusing. That's why Rainbow Bright, color distributer and protector is one of the most important superheroes ever.f.
This sweater has all the color you could ever ask for plus a dark background to keep things mysterious. The licensed Rainbow Brite look is Made by Us. What does that mean? Our in-house designers inserted extra fun into the weave. (Fun as in sparkles!) The hi-lo design makes this bright look easy to pair with leggings so you can wear this out and about as well as curled up on the couch. With a bright and cheery color scheme and a sweet Rainbow Brite and Sprite illustration on the front, this dark woven sweater will be a cheery staple for years to come!
|X-Small||Length (front hem)||26"||66cm|
|X-Small||Length (back hem)||29"||74cm|
|Small||Length (front hem)||27"||69cm|
|Small||Length (back hem)||30"||76cm|
|Medium||Length (front hem)||28"||71cm|
|Medium||Length (back hem)||31"||79cm|
|Large||Length (front hem)||29"||74cm|
|Large||Length (back hem)||32"||81cm|
|X-Large||Length (front hem)||30"||76cm|
|X-Large||Length (back hem)||33"||84cm|
|2X||Length (front hem)||31"||79cm|
|2X||Length (back hem)||34"||86cm|
|3X||Length (front hem)||31"||79cm|
|3X||Length (back hem)||34"||86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Comfy but could be a bit itchy sometimesBy Current Customer | October 24, 2019I ordered a medium, which fits me just right (not baggy), but I should have ordered a large because it's a bit tight around the wrist area. Still, lovely design!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Jessica | January 24, 2019It's perfect. Bought it for an 80's party. Will wear again. Fit was true to size with plenty of room.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Current Customer | December 27, 2020Size MediumI bought this for a friend and I was so happy when I received it an it looked just like the picture. It's such a cute design, the colors are nice and bright and it's not rough or itchy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute!By Kjc | December 16, 2018This is a nice quality sweater! Follow the size chart and the fit is perfect! I normally wear a L/XL in women’s and M/L in men’s (36/DD). I ordered a medium based on the size chart. It was a little snug in the chest/arms, but not unwearable or unflattering. I think a large would have worked as better, but I didn’t have time to change it out. I still used it and got a ton of compliments!Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE ITBy Elizabeth | November 13, 2018Aside from running a liiittle bit large, it is really nicely made and fetched a lot of compliments. I don't think it runs large enough that you'd want to size down so if you do it is at your own risk. I'm a plus size gal and I think if I had sized down it would be a little tight.Was this review helpful to you?