Classic Rainbow Brite Adult Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Pull-on sweater has a crew neck and long, raglan sleeves
- Color contrasting rib-knit trim at neck & waistline, cuffs at wrists
- All-over knitted-in pattern w/ Rainbow Brite and Sprite on front
- Officially licensed
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
Is there anything sweeter than nostalgia? It’s strange that as the weather gets colder we crave the memories of childhood. We play Christmas songs from the fifties. Kids wear old-fashioned clothes like plaid dresses and little professor jackets. It makes sense to eject a cozy touch of the eighties in the mix. It doesn’t matter what decade you were born in; the bright colors of the eighties call to everybody! It’s no wonder that cheerful eighties classics like Rainbow Brite are coming back. With all the color and cheer she offers the world, there’s no one we’d rather have around right now!
No reason that dreary cold weather days can’t be full of color and eighties nostalgia (yes, even if you didn’t live through the eighties). This officially licensed Rainbow Brite sweater is an exclusive with all the fun colors from the eighties without any of the bad perm decisions. It’s an easy solution for an eighties-themed party. With a loose slouchy fit and a knit that’s soft and cozy, you’ll love this sweater for lounging around at home as well as rocking out at this year’s ugly holiday sweater party. This sweater might not actually be ugly. And it might not be Christmas themed. But we all know the call of the eighties always triumphs!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Wanted to Love ItBy Sweetsorchia | November 21, 2018I wanted to love this, but right out of the package it was clear that it won't work at all. Since when does an XS have a 38" chest? There's not a man pictured, these aren't men's sizes. Add insult to injury, here I am forced to try to resell this on my own rather than return it, because not only do I have to pay for returned shipping, but I will also be deducted an 18% restocking fee. Really scandalous. Fun cash is not an option seeing as how the sizing is so out in left field, there's nothing from this store that Im interested in that will fit me.Was this review helpful to you?
- ??By Meghan | January 11, 2022Height 5,4 | Weight 120??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth itBy Rainbow Fright | October 29, 2021The sweater looked really cute, and a reminder of the 80's. I ordered it thinking it would be fun to wear to work and out during the colder months. When it arrived, it looked nice, but it is NOT a sweater at all, nor is it a sweatshirt. It is super thick, heavy and has very different issues. The arms are huge and long while the mid section is un-stretchy, unflattering and tight. The thickness did not help its cute appeal either. Returning it, and learning a sad lesson.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sam | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Stiff and smallBy Sheila Santiago | October 4, 2020Size X-LargeAccording to the size chart the extra large should have fit me loosely. The sweater is super cute That's the best part about it the design but it's the most uncomfortable sweater I've ever put on The threading inside is so scratchy and prevents the sweater from stretching so when you put it on it's tight so that means that the size chart is incorrect first of all I should have ordered a size up I'm overall disappointed I can't even wear this, such a bummerBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for your feedback! Sizing can be tough at times but we will make sure we look into the chart on this Rainbow Brite sweater. In the meantime, please reach out to customer service so we can get you into a size that will feel as great as it looks!
- Fun sweater!By Saendie | September 16, 2020Height 5’4” | Weight 145 | Size SmallThese are men’s sizes, so size down for any ladies looking to purchase! I normally wear a ladies medium to large but the small size is big! Double check the chart before ordering but really it is super cute!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- A great tribute to my childhoodBy Current Customer | December 21, 2018This sweater is amazing and fits just right.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?