Adult Sailor Moon Fair Isle Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 52% cotton, 48% acrylic
- Rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Knitted-in graphics
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A Very Sailor Christmas
What warms you up during the holiday season? Maybe it's a spiced latte from your favorite coffee shop or maybe the warm smell of cookies baking in the oven. Maybe it's the thought of Christmas presents neatly wrapped and placed under the tree. Perhaps, it's the idea of watching every Sailor Moon episode in a mega-marathon during your holiday break! After all, nothing cures the winter chills like a healthy dose of nostalgia and it can become a new tradition! Now, you can get a huge dose of that feeling when you wear this Sailor Moon Fair Isle Ugly Christmas Sweater.
This classic and comfy ugly Christmas sweater is inspired by the Naoko Takeuchi anime series, Sailor Moon. It's knit from a cotton and acrylic blend material that will keep you nice and toasty during the cold winter months. It has a knit-in design of Usagi Tsukino decked out in her Sailor Moon outfit. It even has various symbols throughout the entire sweater. Any fan of the series can feel the cozy embrace of nostalgia when they wear this to the next ugly Christmas sweater party, but it also makes for a great way to warm up on any chilly day!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- AMAZING QUALITYBy Brooke | November 12, 2019I received it today and I love it! The quality is what you pay for. This isn't just a print, it's real knit! It's really warm and stretchy. These are men's sizes, so as a women, I did order a size down and the fit is perfect! I posted a video about it on my Instagram if you'd like to check it out! @ochibawolf there!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s perfect!By Teresa | December 20, 2021Size 3XIt’s so hard shopping as a plus size person, especially trying to find cute stuff for the holidays. This was the only website I could find that offered tons of size inclusive and cute relevant patterns and options. The sweater is perfect and fits great, I will definitely be a repeat customer!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 3, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Super SoftBy Firefox1e | June 30, 2021Height 5'8" | Weight 218 | Size X-LargeThe fabric is super soft. I bought an XL, it fits how I expected it to fit, not snug but not way oversized. 10/10 would recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I couldn't have expected such GREAT qualityBy Xavi | March 21, 2021Height 5'3" | Weight Quite heavy :) | Size LargeI LOVE this sweater! When I found it online, I sat on it for months, debating whether I should get it or not, and I had been so afraid that it would be thin, tight, and kind of scratchy, but I really regret not having bought it before! While I bought this for December 2019, I want to share that it is still in perfect condition, and is just as colorful and soft as the first day it arrived.
I now have a total of 10 ugly sweater designs from here, just because of my great experience with the Sailor Moon one -- beautiful designs, great quality, and more affordable than anywhere else with "fashionable and retro" ugly sweatersBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?