Girls Tutu Butterfly Costume
- Leotard w/ attached tutu
- Shoe puffs
- Black polyester leotard with attached orange tutu
- Feathery black and orange trim around the neck and wrists
- Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Fuzzy black antenna headband
- Black and orange monarch butterfly wings
- Wings attach at the shoulders with Hook and Loop fastener
- Black shoe puffs with elastic to wrap around shoes
- Butterfly wand
Legends tell of quizzical pixies that travel throughout the world to instill balance and life in the natural world around us. The folklore speaks of them living especially in the Irish dales, so many of the rest of the world have yet to be fortunate enough to spot such an amazing sight. Yet, we still see the beauty of butterflies and such creatures that may have either been the inspiration for the faeries, unless…
Might it be possible that we’ve overlooked the presence of these bless-toting creatures right in front of us? Have we simply failed to believe what has been before us? Come to think of it, we have on occasion suspected we’ve spotted a butterfly quite intentionally fluttering about a number of adorable children and some would swear that they were holding wands! It can only mean one thing: they’re calling for a tiny changeling!
You and your tot can answer the call with the Girl’s Tutu Butterfly costume. A comfortable black leotard with a brilliant orange tutu is the base for this transformation, but several included accessories form the real magic of this faerie garb. The headband offers your babe her fuzzy black antennae so she can sense where hidden motes of magic hide and black shoe puffs ensure that she will bounce from one flower to the next, blessing each with a little faerie dust. Of course, the look wouldn’t be complete without the two most important parts: black and orange monarch wings (with Hook and Loop fastener for easy shoulder attachment) and the mystical butterfly wand! Awaken the spirits of the hidden world and give your little pixie a chance to show off her springtime magic in the fall!
|Small||Ages||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small||Chest||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|Small||Waist||19" - 25"||48cm - 64cm|
|Toddler||Ages||1-2 Yrs||1-2 Yrs|
|Toddler||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Toddler||Chest||19" - 24"||48cm - 61cm|
|Toddler||Waist||18" - 23"||46cm - 58cm|
- Toddler butterfly Costume ReviewBy R Cropper | October 10, 2015For the price I think it a great costume for whats included . My issue is with the quality of the print on the wings. There must be no quality control when these are being made. The print on the wings is missing in a lot of the areas and looks sloppy. If you don't mind fixing it yourself then the costume is nice. Also the Tutu is more yellow than orange.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible QualityBy Lisa | September 25, 2020Size ToddlerAwful quality, very poor butterfly wing print job, antennas were pipe cleaners that were loosing their fuzz. Safe your $$ and look elsewear.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap & SmallBy Amanda | September 14, 2019Very disappointed. Glad I ordered this costume very early and had time to order a replacement. The “dress” is so cheaply made and looked like someone wore it and stuff it back into the packaging. My daughter wears a 2T in every brand and yet this didn’t fit her. Beyond disappointed, and then when I went to return it I found out I had to pay for shipping and a restocking fee. I saved myself the headache and just threw the dress in the garbage and ordered a much better alternative from another site.Was this review helpful to you?
- One-time wearBy Kiy | November 12, 2018Outfit was very cute, but the wings are poorly constructed. Completely falling apart but the end of “trick-or-treating” with a toddler, which you can imagine, wasn’t very long at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible qualityBy Anonymous | October 20, 2016props to a very talented photographer who made this costume look great online. I didn't even try this on my daughter because it's so chincey it may have fallen apart. I chose not to return it due to the restocking fee and shipping fee. I'll chalk it up to a loss.
antennae:pipe cleaners (not even good ones)
wings: nylon stockings on a wire hanger. I couldn't even see the paint on them. They're clear.
Tutu: what tutu? It barely exists and is attached to an impossibility thin 'crushed velvet'leotard.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too smallBy Amanda h | October 16, 2016Ran way too small and super cheap qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy kat cox | October 19, 2015The picture looks way better then the actual costume for the price and what includes is perfect but for the quality of the costume is just not good I have to fix a lot of things with the costume like the stick and the wigs not worth the money ????Was this review helpful to you?