- Fake Cigarettes
- Six fake cigarettes
- Speckled brown filter
- White middle w/ burnt-looking ends
- Shiny red tips covered in gray, ash-like particles
From gangster to rock star, you'll look like a tough guy with a fake cig in your mouth. Trust us, you're going to want a box of Fake Cigarettes to complete your look. It's okay, in the 1920s people actually thought smoking was cool.
Since we now know that smoking isn't all that cool and actually has some pretty nasty side effects, a fake cigarette is just what you need to complete your look without having to shell out your hard-earned money on a pack of the real thing. You also get to avoid smoking everyone out with your second-hand smoke.
The best part about these fake cigarettes? You can use them inside or outside - no need to put it out when you walk into your 1920's party! The perfect complement to any flapper-era costume or even a 1950s look. In the case, a little bit of cash goes a long way for giving you an authentic look.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Elizabeth Moyer | July 28, 2015It is an option to try if you need a 'pacifier' to not smoke..and I admit..I do need a prop. for those time when the craving is almost unbearable...it helps me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 19, 2020Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 3, 2018As advertised.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Looked so real!By judine2 | November 9, 2018All of our ex-smokers had a blast at our party "smoking" these fakes!Was this review helpful to you?
- MultiplesBy Anonymous | December 24, 2013Im glad these came as a pack I was able to share with people who attended the eventWas this review helpful to you?
- Cool Product & Good Price!By Dazzled | October 30, 2013We got these to go with a flapper girl costume and they looked really realistic!! I was so pleased with them. For the price you can't beat the quality or the quantity that they send you! I would recommend!! Thanks Halloween Costumes your products always seem to be high quality and you have excellent pricing on all of your items. Customer for Life!!Was this review helpful to you?