Deluxe Toddler Gorilla Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester faux fur & faux leather
- Jumpsuit fastens at center back w/ metal snaps
- Suit is faux fur w/ padded faux leather chest plate
- Elastic at wrists & ankles; mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Booties have rib knit cuffs
- Hood fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
Gorillas can sleep up to 13 hours a night and may take several long, rest periods during the day. Sounds dreamy, doesn't it? Imagine what you could do with all that free time!
While we wouldn't assume you'd trade your toddler in for a furry, ferocious primate, we bet you wouldn't mind some of that soporific energy heading your way, either. Unfortunately, we're not sure that this Deluxe Toddler Gorilla costume will offer you much support in the rest department, as your little one will undoubtedly get amped up to snap in and play make believe! Set up a tiny town of building blocks and let your toddler wreak pre-approved havoc, dressed like a certain giant gorilla of Hollywood fame. Or maybe send your child out to the garden in this costume to forage for leaves (spinach!) to eat. Whether they prefer the mountains or the lowlands, toddlers (like gorillas) love to climb and eat, get grumpy past their bedtime, play rough with their siblings, and love to just sit around looking cute as could be, making this costume is a natural fit for little trouble maker.
After all, this faux fur jumpsuit comes complete with a faux leather chest plate, perfect for fist beating! The booties, hood, and mitts are guaranteed to keep your toddler warm while ranging through the neighborhood trick-or-treating. ADDED BONUS: Dressing your little one as a cool, calm, and collected (not to mention sleep-loving) herbivore offers you the opportunity to try out the following line of reasoning at the end of the night. Simply state: Gorillas don't eat candy; time to eat your veggies and go to bed.
|Infant (1-2T)||Child Size||18-24 months||18-24 months|
|Toddler (2T-4T)||Child Size||2T-4T||2T-4T|
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice outfit!By Lisa J | September 28, 2013I love this outfit! It is super warm which is really nice if it is cold during Halloween like it is in our area. No extra room needed to fit warm clothes underneath which is so nice. We bought this b/c our son wanted to be Bigfoot for trick or treat and think it suits him perfectly. With all of that said keep in mind it is not true to size. I did not have a tape measure present to measure him before ordering so I went off what size he wears in clothes. He is in a 4t and it is about 3 inches too short in the legs and slightly tight on him. If we had too we could make it work but returns here are simple so I will be getting a size larger.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fast delivery and perfect fitBy Current Customer | September 16, 2016Site said it would be delivered around the 24th and we got it on the 16th! The costume was beyond what I was expecting and fit my son perfectly. Great material and worth every penny!Was this review helpful to you?