Deluxe Frankenstein Mask
- Latex Frankenstein Mask
- Mask is NOT color shown: actual item has a green/olive tint
- Latex mask
- Molded to look like the Frankenstein monster's face
- Foam lined interior
- Everyone will be saying "It's alive!!!"
- Mask color varies slightly from image - actual item has a green/olive tint
You won't need Dr. Victor Frankenstein, or to quadruple your electricity bill in order to become Frankenstein. All you will have to do is buy this Deluxe Frankenstein Mask from us, and voila, you are the most iconic monster in the western world. (Well, maybe after Big Foot, he's real after all. We know, we've seen him.)
So, this Halloween be the resurrected monster from the 1800s. You really do have to admire Victor's intelligence, and be a little icked-out by his grave robbing habit. But you have to be more impressed with Frankenstein him self. Just look at this chiseled jaw. He was made from like eight different people, and he still has his life together. Heck, he even get's married at some point! (We really need to move out of our mom's basement.)
- Looks nothing like the pictureBy Anonymous | September 26, 2015The picture of the mask on the website looks so good and real. I can't tell you how disappointed I was to see the mask I received, looked nothing like it does on the website image! Looks like one you would buy at a grocery store for $5.00. Supper bummed!??Was this review helpful to you?
- DudBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018Nothing like the photo. Way too big. Couldn’t use it. Impulse buy. Waste of $Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the mask. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit you, and did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing of the mask. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for another item, or simply refunded the order in full on return with a pre-paid return label sent at no charge to you.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Deluxe Frankenstein maskBy Current Customer | September 25, 2016Really nice mask, does not match the picture provided on website. It's also a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. Small eye holes but the quality is really nice.Was this review helpful to you?