Cyclops Men's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabrics; 100% faux fur
- Padded jumpsuit has back zipper and attached faux fur loin cloth
- Mask is foam backed fabric w/ 3D ears, nose and horn
- Mask also has hook and loop back closure for easy on and off
- Belt is faux leather w/ metal buckle
- Pull on gloves have padded back side
- Wrist cuffs have faux fur w/ hook & loop closures for easy on and off
- Slip on faux fur boot covers have elastic at top
Poor Polyphemus! He’s the famous cyclops from Homer’s tale, The Odyssey. Odysseus and his crew trespass into his cave and then they eat all of his food and drink his wine. Then, they trick him into getting drunk off of some powerful wine they brought with them, so they can make him fall asleep, so they can poke him in the eye. Everyone always takes Odysseus’ side in that little quarrel, probably because Homer wrote an epic tale about him. We think the Cyclopes really got a bum rap and we’re trying to change the public opinion of these majestic primordial beings. It begins with getting the word out that Cyclopes can be fun, party loving people! It starts with you wearing this awesome cyclops costume.
This adult Cyclops costume is a high quality costume designed by our expert costume designers and it will make you look like a real-life version of Polyphemus. The costume comes with a jumpsuit that has muscle padding in the chest, arms and legs. It also comes with a pair of gloves and a pair of boot covers to make your hands and feet look like bonafide cyclops hands. It also comes with a mask that has a giant eye on the front and a horn on the top. Put it all together, and you’ll be ready to show the world that you’re way cooler than Odysseus.
Just remember to be on your best behavior! Some people might not be cool with you calling upon Poseidon to smite your foes, and it’s definitely not a good idea to eat any of Odysseus’ crew (that’s really not cool).