Toddler Classic Mike Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, foam & twill
- Officially licensed by Disney/Pixar
- Bright green interlock jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Elastic back waistband
- Hip-length tunic has Mike Wazowski's face printed on front
- Adjustable blue baseball cap has ''MU'' printed on front
- Also available in infant size
The funnier albeit much-less-scary half of the famous monster duo, Mike Wazowski ends up with quite an extensive resume by the time Boo returns and Randall gets banished to the human world. In addition to helping save little Boo, Mike foils Randall and Mr. Waternoose's plot, discovers a much more lucrative (and enjoyable) energy source than screams, and runs away with that snake-eyed vixen Celia. But rarely do monsters (or humans) make such an impact without preparing properly first.
We imagine the process is a grueling one, with elite student societies to edge one's way into, like the YSA (Young Scarers Association), the SMS (Small But Scary), and the CC (Camouflage Club). And while you maneuver that volatile web of cliques, try your best to maintain a 3.0 grade-point-average in classes like Advanced Tip-Toeing, Scare Ethics, and Roaring 101.
Mike did just that at Monsters University, and if your little one has similar scary aspirations, we have a costume just for him. Give your little monster the confidence he probably needs during this transitional phase through, first of all, lots of positive reinforcement (it's a vulnerable time!). This officially licensed Toddler Classic Mike Costume will help him fit in, though, just like Boo at Monsters, Inc. Role reversal! Running around Monsters University with his cool new "MU" hat and pizza-sized eyeball, there's no way he won't attract the beady eyes of some friendly monsters. Just keep on him about the books!
|Small (2T)||Child Size||2T||2T|
|Small (2T)||Chest||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium (3T/4T)||Child Size||3T-4T||3T-4T|
|Medium (3T/4T)||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large (4/6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Large (4/6)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
- Toddler obsessed and Mama approvedBy Rebecca | November 1, 2021Height about 3 feet | Weight 30 lbs | Size Medium (3T/4T)Two piece outfit that includes a green onesie and monster poncho. The onesie is thin and made to fit over toddlers clothes. Onesie also has an elastic waist band for an adaptable fit. The costume arm cut outs in the poncho are wide and allow for easy toddler play and movement. Our little man picked this costume out for Halloween and gets super excited and insists on wearing it every time he sees it! This costume is toddler friendly in that it is very simple to put on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?