Crackling Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Pocket in front fits your smartphone
- Free Digital Dudz app lets you create the look of a crackling fireplace
- (Digital Dudz app can be downloaded on the Google Play or App Store)
We've heard of “chestnuts roasting on an open fire,” but an open fire roasting on your chest?? Now that's nuts! Okay, that was pretty cheesy, but isn't that the whole point of silly looking Christmas sweaters? The holidays are the part of the year when it's perfectly cool to have cookies and egg nog for dinner, sitting around the fireplace becomes a social event, and you can wear sweaters that are so ugly, they actually become charming.
Lucky for everyone, these traditions aren't going anywhere. In fact, this nifty Crackling Fireplace Sweater will bring your ugly Christmas sweater game into the 21st Century, by making it look like there's a real life fireplace flickering joyfully right there on the front. No, it's not some risky experimental holographic “cold” fire that produces the effect, and it's not witchcraft or ghosts, either. You simply download the app onto your smartphone, slip it into the windowed pouch on the cheerful acrylic sweater, and voila! You'll have your own little fireplace that you can take with you, and your friends and family can all sit in front of you and eat cookies and egg nog wherever you go! It's up to you, though, if you want to let anyone try to roast any chestnuts on your sweater; that could get a little awkward...
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- It looks awesome!By Steve | December 17, 2018It looks awesome! Got this from my wife. When we first got it she was concerned that her large iPhone would not fit, but it fit great and looked great. Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to everyone who is not going to the same ugly sweater party that we are going to. :-)Was this review helpful to you?