Circus Lion Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ hands
- Pair of shoe covers
- 100% polyester
- Tan jumpsuit w/ faux fur exterior
- Zipper along front
- Attached tail in back
- Molded lion claws attached to wrists
- Attached shoe covers w/ molded lion claws
- Molded lion headpiece w/ attached brown faux fur mane
- Padding inside headpiece for comfort
- Note: Mask will obstruct vision. Do not attempt to drive or walk outdoors while wearing the mask.
Seriously, who's worried about tigers and bears? Tigers and bears are nothing compared to the king of the beasts: Lions (oh my!)
Granted, we're not exactly sure why they're called kings of the beasts. Especially since they spend the majority of their day taking long naps, playing with their food, and sunning themselves... they're just kind of giant fluffy cats, aren't they? And what's so ferocious about a cat? Well, a 400 pound cat. With some crazy fangs. And those gnarly claws. And a roar to make your hair stand on end. Yeah, okay, never mind. We can get on board with the whole 'king of the beasts' thing (we imagine all kings are fond of sunny naps).
So if you're intending to dress up as an animal, you better pick a good one. Something proud and ferocious like a lion. No, we don't recommend you go out and buy yourself a mane, get fang implants, or figure out how to attach claws. A simple lion costume would do. Like this Circus Lion Costume for example. This is a 100 percent tan polyester jumpsuit with a faux fur exterior. There's an attached tail to swing around, molded claws for your hands and feet, and a padded mask with a generous brown mane. Note also the vicious gaping maw? You're sure to look like king of the beasts with all of those pointy teeth! Now just start working on that roar. You can't be the king of the beasts with some wimpy little meow, now can you?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Needed a larger size, while the mask is great, it’s hot and had to cut a larger hole to see out ofWas this review helpful to you?
- Its is the only angry lion we found but the mask needs to b done better. view thru mouth not great.By Anonymous | November 5, 2014View thru mouth poor. And zipper bad. Poor quality zipper.Was this review helpful to you?