Deluxe Toddler Lion Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Booties
- Jumpsuit has snaps in leg interior for easy on & off
- Deluxe Toddler Lion Costume
- 100% polyester
- Wire lines the tail so its bendable & red ribbon is attached
- Mitts attached to arms & covered w/ faux fur
- Matching lion slippers have paws on bottom
- Headpiece has large opening for face & faux fur mane
Being the noble master of the savanna is a big job, but someone's gotta keep all the other wild critters in line! Your little lion cub will look adorably ferocious in our exclusive Deluxe Toddler Lion Costume, whether they are pretending to roam the grassy plains, or playing closer to home in the yard.
At first glance, lions seem pretty scary. A big kitty like that probably uses trees as scratching posts (who knows what it could do with a giant ball of yarn!). But, many lions are actually pretty sweet, and just like to play in the grass and lay around in the sun. Your little tyke will have fun playing in their own kingdom while they are wearing this fierce and fuzzy outfit, chasing bugs and birds, or just walking around and roaring proudly! We hope you remember to bring your camera or have your phone handy, to capture these delightful safari moments.
Your little lion is going to have a wild time in this soft costume, designed and made by our very own feline-fanatics. The cozy one-piece jumpsuit easily goes on and off, and has attached removable furry mitts and matching slippers for their paws. There is also a lion tail attached to the costume, which can be bent and posed into different fun shapes. The best feature of this costume is definitely the poofy mane, which is made of big loops of soft faux fur, and adorably frames your little one's face. This costume is perfect for playtime, and like anything involving kitties playing, there will be plenty of cute photo opportunities to share!
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||7"||18cm|
|12 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|18 Months||Torso||17 1/4"||44cm|
|18 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- ADORABLE !!!By Anonymous | October 31, 2015Our son is 14 months old and we ordered a 12 month size, the same size that his current sleepers are, it fit perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Insanely adorable, but the hood...By JGV | October 9, 2021Size 18 MonthsI ordered two of these, originally a 2T for my 25lb 18 month old who wears 2T clothes, and it was too big, especially the hood. So I ordered 18mo. And the body fits well enough but I swear, these hoods are designed for watermelons... And I'm not talking to small personal ones. The hood is so. It that it constantly will fall forward covering his face. This can be easily fixed with a safety pin I'm sure to fasten the "slack" and make it less deep but please, look into the dimensions of this hood for future generations cause I can literally fit a two headed baby in this thing.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Little king of the jungleBy Darlene | August 20, 2021The baby lion costume is so adorable!! Our 8 month old grandson will be so cute in his costume and keep him warm during the October cool weather. The quality of the fabric is very good for the price too. Highly recommend this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sononfire | October 4, 2020Size 2TSon looked so cute can wait to take our family costume pictureBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sure you're not "lion" about how cute your kiddo looks in his toddler Lion costume. We'd love to see the pictures, too!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Fine for one-time use.
The zipper broke the first time my son put it on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible sizingBy pam | September 3, 2015I got this costume for my 2 year old. The body part fit pretty good. enough room to put heavier clothes on under the costume if it's really cold. The head is huge! Tried it on my 4 yo still huge. tried it on myself and it's even big on me it flopped into my face. It fit my husband who is 250lbs. The material is pretty cheap too but I expected that on a costumeWas this review helpful to you?