Lovable Lion Toddler Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center back w/ a wire tail attached
- Elastic band around wrists and ankles
- Wrists have attached paw mitts with faux fur
- Headpiece has hook and loop closure on the back w/ faux fur and attached ears
- Booties have faux fur
Leaving the Den
It’s inevitable. He might be just a little one now, but someday soon, your little one will need to venture into the world. After all, every cub must leave the den eventually. Don’t worry though, since you’ll have quite a few years of playing guardian to your little cub! Of course, you might want to start preparing him for the adventures that await him in the pride.
First of all, you’ll need to teach him how to roar. Every little lion needs to be able to let out a ferocious growl to ward of hyenas and would-be-enemies of the pride. You also might need to teach him how to chase down a zebra. Most importantly, though, you’ll need to help him get a nice, thick mane going! Every grown-up male lion has one and it’s easier than ever for your child have his own mane with this adorable lion costume.
Design & Details
This toddler Lovable Lion costume transforms your little cub into the most ferocious animal in the savannah. The costume comes with a tan jumpsuit that’s soft to the touch. It has attached “lion paw” mitts on the sleeves, which feature soft brown faux fur. The back has an attached tail and the entire piece fits with a zipper in the back. The headpiece has a brown, fuzzy mane around the neck and it even has a pair of rounded ears on top. Finally, the foot covers fit over your toddler’s shoes to give him a pair of cute little lion paws for feet!
Adventures in the Pride
When your child has this lion costume on, he’ll have the confidence to head outside the den! He might get into an adventure or two as the king of the jungle, so you might want to keep a close eye on your little lion!
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||17 1/4"||44cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 24, 2022Size 4TVery cute, sizes are accurateBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Kristi P | November 1, 2021Height 27 lbs | Weight 27 lbs | Size 2TThis costume fit my 14 month old very well. He is wearing 18 month and 2T clothes on a daily basis so it is true to size.. It looked just as pictured and was super cute. The only downside is it sheds fibers everywhere.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- ComfortableBy Liz | November 13, 2018This was actually a very soft costume. My kid had a blast with it and recieved so many compliments.Was this review helpful to you?