Lion Infant Onesie Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Booties
- Super-soft 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Feet are fully enclosed w/ foam inner sole
- Palms of mitts & soles of booties have appliqued paw pads
- Hood is covered with tufts of yarn for a mane; soft-sculpted ears on top
The Littlest Lion’s Roar
How is a human baby similar to a lion? That might sound like the first part of a joke, because honestly, they don’t share a lot of characteristics. Lions have big, shaggy manes, and most babies are almost hairless for the first months of their lives. Lions have huge, sharp teeth, while babies have none. And of course, there’s just a bit of a size difference. However, the weird similarity we know of is actually in the sounds they make. Although a baby’s cry is pitched much higher than a lion’s roar, both species have similar vocal folds that make their signature sounds. So when your little one is upset about something, you can be grateful that they don’t truly have the lungs of a lion behind their cry!
Design & Details
We wanted to make a costume to match your baby’s fiercer side, so we came up with this adorable Infant Lion Onesie Costume! The jumpsuit body is made from soft velour with a pale tummy panel and a zip-up front. Along with the zipper, it also has snaps along the inseams to make certain messes a little easier to clean up. As we pointed out before, since most babies don’t have much hair, the hood of the jumpsuit features multicolored yarn strands to create a thick mane. Cute fuzzy ears poke out from the hood as well, and the back of the jumpsuit includes a tail with the same yarn as the mane. And since your baby probably doesn’t have claws either (although sometimes, those fingernails can be deadly), we’ve included attached mitts and booties to give your little one some soft paws.
The Mane Attraction
Your little one will rule the zoo in this Infant Lion Onesie Costume! Whether on the prowl for candy or just posing for some pictures, they’ll love wearing this cute, cozy jumpsuit.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||5 1/2"||14cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Size 9/12 MonthsCostume was well made and looks exactly the picture. We got so many compliments. I will definitely be buying more costumes from here in the future.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Outstanding Costume!By Cindy Fleet | October 7, 2022I purchased this for a photo shoot of my great nephew. He is 7 months old and I ordered the 6/9 mo size. It was very roomy. This costume is absolutely adorable! I couldn’t be more pleased!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Outstanding Costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Outstanding Costume! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsCute costume and good quality. Runs large and had to size down. Good customer service on the exchange, and I would purchase again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Aunty | October 27, 2022The zipper doesn’t zip all the way up or stay zipped up. So I have to use a safety pin for it. It’s cuteWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Anonymous | October 6, 2022So adorable. Got this for my 18 month old. It is comfortable and he loves wearing it! Love the hand and foot cut outs and also the buttons on the crotch for easy diaper changes. Very happy with this purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Size 0/3 MonthsSuper cute and good quality. Defiately a hand me down item. Sizes run large . Originally ordered the 6-9 mo for my 7 mo and it was too big but the 0-3 mo fit perfectlyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?