Disney Animated Lion King Women's Nala Jumpsuit Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; faux fur: 65% polyester, 35% acrylic; foam: 100% polyurethane
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Faux-fur-tipped tail sewn to back of suit
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, printed eyes
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Feeling The Love
Can we get something straight? Outside of the Lion King, Nala would have easily reigned as the matriarch of Pride Rock. She's a born leader, brave and strong. At the same time, we have to appreciate the love story between two young lions coming together to achieve the power that was their destiny from birth. If you grew up in the nineties, there's a good chance that you wanted to channel Nala. In fact, if you're willing to face the embarrassing games you and your friends played at recess, you might have argued over who got to play the main lioness while stalking through the wilderness of the jungle gym. Want to claim Nala's character once and for all? Take on the role when you slip into this licensed Lion King costume.
You'll feel like a wise and proud lioness when you slip into this Nala jumpsuit! The tawny color brings the cartoon we know and love to life! The comfortable fit lets you groove to all the songs while the sculpted headpiece shows off the large Nala eyes. A tail swishes from the back to make this jumpsuit fun from every angle.
Pinned Ya, Again!
Nala has been a tough cookie since the very beginning. And if it wasn't for her, Scar may have taken the pride on a scorched earth journey, never to see Pride Rock again. But Nala ventured into the wilderness, looking for an answer. When she found Simba she told him to step up to the plate before it was too late. In a way, if we think about it, Nala actually saved the day. Are you ready to become this Disney heroine? Slip into this lioness costume and you'll feel like the powerful matriarch you always wanted to be when you were a kid!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 26, 2021Super cute costume and fits well!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fell apart within one nightBy Nala | January 31, 2021Size Large/X-LargeTail fell off during Halloween night.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?