Chucky Boys Costume
- Chucky Boys Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Styled to look like overalls w/ striped shirt
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
Hey parents, allow us to let you in on a little secret: ghosts aren't scary anymore. Neither are zombies, vampires, or werewolves. Kids these days are now desensitized to these classic monsters because they can be seen everywhere. Turn on the TV and there will most likely be a zombie movie on. There's even a cartoon vampire on his favorite cereal, so of course your child rolls their eyes at these traditionally scary costume ideas. But have you introduced your pretty-fearless child to Chucky? Chances are, when your kid finds out about the killer doll's murderous past, he or she will definitely be frightened. Fill them in on the time Chucky got even with Miss Kettlewell or when he turns a game of capture-the-flag into a complete bloodbath!
Your child will most definitely be afraid of the little red-headed psycho so if he wants to scare his or her neighborhood friends, this is the costume to go with. Young horror-fans-in-the-making will love wearing the jumpsuit, which is made two look like a pair of denim overalls and a striped long sleeve. The printed overalls are decorated with red buttons and the bottom of the cuffs are striped to match the attached shirt. The Chucky mask features stitches, scarring, and fiery hair, making it worthy of causing nightmares.
If you deem it appropriate, add a knife prop to your cart and your child will have a genuinely frightening costume he'll be happy with. And remember mom, ghosts and ghouls are for babies!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Perfect for the teenager who still wants to dress up!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good for the priceBy Current Customer | May 19, 2020It's good for the price. When I opened the package there were already some loose thread but an easy fix. Snug fit. I bought an XS for my 3 & 1/2 year old and it fits him with little room to spare. Definitely buy a bigger size than you think you need when measuring.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019Perfect! Looks so ScarY ! Love it ??Was this review helpful to you?
- The mask string broke on the 1st day..By Josie | September 29, 2019My son is bummed. The string that holds the mask on the face broke within 10 minutes of receiving the package. It was only a thin little piece of string. We will be looking for a different costume somewhere else. :-(Was this review helpful to you?