Blind Referee Costume
- Referee Jersey
- Dark Sunglasses
- White Tap Stick
- 100% polyester
- Black & white striped short sleeve shirt
- White plastic tapping stick comes in 3 pieces
- Over-sized dark lens sunglasses are also included
Even if Halloween isn't the day before, on, or after the big game this year, we have a good, strong hunch telling us that your buddies might get a kick out of this clever Blind Referee Costume. You'll be fumbling at the water cooler with cups and the like, missing actual fumbles, while your pals sneer, I think the ref turned a blind eye on that play...oh wait, he's really blind!
Just think of the possibilities! Say the Giants are playing the Cowboys and the playoffs aren't necessarily on the line, but they're just over the horizon, on everyone's mind. Say it's tied until the last second, when your boy Odell Beckham Jr. gets up in the air and snags it. All he needed to get two feet down on the turf was a split second and Earth's natural gravitational pull, but he gets shoved out by Brandon Carr with no time left! The ref calls the game and you are livid, up out of your seat, yelling, screaming, with nothing constructive to do but maybe write a strongly worded letter to the commissioner and more strongly worded texts to your friends.
Or, if you're down to explore some creative venting methods, you could slap a Cowboys logo on the back of these black and white stripes, don the black sunglasses, and rap the tapping stick on all their desks in the morning. You won't even have to say a word. They'll get it. They'll laugh, you'll laugh, and for a single moment you all will forget that your boys in blue lost the game. Just thank us later, dude.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice quality, worked great for a music videoBy daskeet | April 24, 2017Nice quality, worked great for a music videoWas this review helpful to you?
- Much better quality than I thoughtBy Cathy | November 3, 2016For the price I was very surprised at how good the quality was. I wore it to work for Halloween, it was very PG and I got a lot of laughs. Since it is a timeless costume I can wear it again in future years. I had a whistle that I put on a long chain and added a yellow flag that I carried in my pocket. Halloween was on Monday so there were a lot of people upset with referee calls the day before, it was perfect timing. So glad that I found this website.Was this review helpful to you?