Black Glitter Spider Web Women's Poncho Costume
- 100% polyester
- Poncho is a pullover with glitter web pattern on the front
- One size fits most
- SOCKS AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
What a Wild Web We Weave
The spider has a bad wrap. We think of them as creepy and crawly when they're actually some of the smartest engineers in our little green world! One tiny spider can weave a geometric web that's a foot across and fourteen inches tall between two trees in only an afternoon. The thing is, we have a hard time even putting together an Ikea chair. And they say that humans are so smart!
Versatility is key with this costume accessory! The black fabric is accented with a sparkly silver color, making the web stand out. The hem of the poncho has a webbed pattern, making your spooky silhouette stick out even from afar! Whether you're wearing heels or sneakers, this fashionable poncho will make a sleek entrance.
A Tantalizing Trap
Transferring a spooky ensemble from office wear to party mode was never so easy. From faux leather leggings to skinny jeans to a pencil skirt, you'll love having options. And while we might have given the spider plenty of credit in our earlier paragraph, we know our fear comes from its sneaky hunter nature. It feels good to have power. Take that into your own hands with this lovely silvery web poncho!
|Standard||Chest||up to 52"||up to 132cm|
|Standard||Length ( longest point)||38"||97cm|
- CuteBy Kelly | October 30, 2022Very sparkly. Long enough in the front (I’m 5’11”) but not in the back. I had to wear shorts underneath which was fine. I paired with spider web tights and spider temporary tattoos and it was cute. It wasn’t too off the shoulder at my size. I could wear a regular bra with the straps set a bit wide and you wouldn’t see them. Looks cutest in pictures with your arms outstretched. Also an easy costume for a Halloween themed run. Warm but not too warm.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?