Black and White Skeleton Adult Halloween Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Set-in sleeves, crew neck, rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Knitted-in image of black and white skeletons
- Hand wash and hang dry
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
Cold Case No More
Some people feel a little low when the cold days of fall creep into town. There's nothing you can do about it so why not embrace the change in seasons? You know those autumn rituals that you look forward to. All the sudden cinnamon and nutmeg seems irresistible. When you come back inside after walking around in the wind and weather, the warmth of the indoors is heavenly. It's a season for curling up in coffee shops with a good book. It's a season for meeting with friends for hot beverages, warm chili, and sharing spooky urban legends. And most of all, it's sweater season! Whatever your fall rituals might be, you'll want to stay cozy while you're doing it.
Getting dressed in the autumn is always a lot of fun. Making your autumn wardrobe shine is easy with this exclusive sweater. It's super soft and was designed by our very own in-house graphic designers! With a sweater that's both chic and spooky in your arsenal, you'll have a great time coming up with outfits for work and after hours alike. Meeting up with friends to take a graveyard tour? Slip this bone patterned sweater on with jeans. Heading out for evening plans? The super soft material looks awesome with a pencil skirt or black dress pants. From the time the first leaf falls until you're shoveling snow, you'll find a hundred ways to style this cozy autumn staple, no bones about it!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- If I Could Marry a SweaterBy Anonymous | September 22, 2018It would be this one. I plan to live and die in this sweater. I am beyond delighted at the quality. It's very much worth the price. It's actually knit (not screen printed), well shaped, fits just like I hoped (I ordered a Large, I'm 184 lbs and 5'4"), and has a really pleasant weight to it. I put it on straight out of the bag. I've never been so pleased with an online clothing purchase in my life.Was this review helpful to you?
- Gorgeous SweaterBy Nurt | November 17, 2018Actually knitted, pleasantly heavy, and very soft. This sweater exceeded my expectations.
I usually wear an XL (bust 42"), but ordered a Large and it fits perfectly, plenty of ease, not tight at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun to wear!By Darcie | November 5, 2020Size 2XGreat quality! Nice and thick!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barb | October 4, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- amazing sweaterBy Current Customer | November 5, 2019Wonderful quality, durable, easy to wash. This sweater is going to last me many years and I hope to add to the collection!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad you like our Halloween sweaters because we love them too! To tell the truth, we wear them all year long. Come back next season to check out our new sweaters. Our creative team is working on some pretty unique designs!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Cooper | November 18, 2018Great quality. Many of these “novelty sweaters” are just screen print sweatshirts, but the pattern in this is actually double- or triple-knit. I’m a average build 6’1 man and ordered the medium, but it was too big. Had no problem at all exchanging for a small; I just messaged customer service and they were happy to immediately send me a small and gave me a week or so to mail the medium back. Highly recommended!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Christina | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs large but very cozy!By Michelle C. | October 19, 2018Pros: My husband loves this sweater! It's awesome and cozy,
Cons: Runs large - had to exchange for a size small. Care instructions indicate hand wash only. Sort of annoying, but worth it!Was this review helpful to you?