American Fighter Plane Toddler Costume
- Hooded Tunic
- American Fighter Plane Toddler Costume
- Sturdy 100% polyester foam-backed twill fabric
- Hooded tunic is sleeveless w/ face & arm openings
- "Bombs" are held to wings by elastic bands--arms slide under them
Does it seem like your child runs on pure jet fuel? One second he’s bouncing off the walls like a tennis ball and the next second he’s leaping around like a frog or… some kind of aircraft! Why, if you didn’t know better, you’d probably guess that he’s a tiny airplane trying to take flight. Maybe that just means that your kid is ready to take to the skies. He could take on dangerous missions, flying through enemy territory while dropping bombs on bad guys. He could make barrel rolls to avoid enemy fire. He could even be the hero of the day! Now it might be kind of hard to get that image out of your head, but don’t worry. Our expert costume designers have come up with a new costume to help turn that image into a reality.
Based on some of the fiercest fighter jets and bomber planes from history, this American Fighter Plane costume for toddlers is one part ferocious and one part adorable. The costume comes with a top that’s shaped like a plane! It has wings on each side with faux bombs sewn onto the bottoms. The exterior of the outfit has a camouflage pattern, while the belly side has a light tan color. A devilish scowling face is on the top and a little propeller is attached to the very top.
Your child will be the top gun in the sky when he wears it! You can even bring him to air shows to turn him into the center of attention!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute costume but worst sizing and poor customer serviceBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Had to squeeze my child into this costume like a stuffed sausage, with a teeny space for child’s head. When I complained to customer service they told me I didn’t properly read the size chart. It would have been nicer for them to offer me a coupon- which they readily give anyone. Instead they scolded me. Anyway- costume looks adorable in pictures- in real life beware sizing and it’s difficult to manage
I had the costume altered so my child could wear it. He put in on once and wanted-it off asap. All in all a disasterWas this review helpful to you?