Women's Flight Attendant Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Blouse Insert
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has buttons at center front, second column of decorative buttons for double-breasted look
- Blouse insert has 2 buttons at bottom center
- Pencil skirt has back zipper, elastic side panels
- Tie triangular satin scarf as desired
- Foam-backed pillbox hat
First Class Characters
Can you imagine all the people that flight attendants work with? All sorts of people travel by air for all sorts of reasons. There are bachelorette parties that are in full party mode and heading to Vegas. There are methodical suits trying to get their paperwork done before landing in Phoenix, Arizona. Flight attendants see movie stars drooling on their pillows in first class on their way to film an independent movie in New Zealand. They wake up yoga gurus to see if they want snacks. They help great grandma's fit their carryons filled with toys for the newest great grandbaby into the overhead compartment. Flight attendants have been everywhere and have encountered all sorts of people. If you're dreaming of high altitude adventures, dressing up in this flight attendant costume is a wonderful first step.
This lovely dark blue costume will make you feel well-traveled and worldly, even if you've never flown out of the country. The top has a unique look with a double buttoned panel in the middle, an attached white collar, and gold bands around the sleeves. The elastic-sided pencil skirt zips up the back to make slipping into this costume simple and easy. The costume is polished off with a jaunty pillbox cap, wing pins, and a bright satin scarf to give this look a pop of color.
That's the Ticket
Any costume party can be a pretty wild ride. When you're wearing this flight attendant suit, you'll have the authority when a Halloween fete is hitting some turbulence. Yes, Frankenstein might have freaked out when he saw the burning candelabra on the buffet table but if everyone buckles up and stays calm, the candles will be blown out and we can move on. The flight attendant has seen it all, this wild Halloween ride will be a breeze!
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- Flight attendantBy Suzyqr | November 5, 2022Height 5’5” | Weight 149 | Size LargeThis was a great costume!! I had 1000 positive comments!! Great purchase for me!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Flight attendant Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Flight attendant No (0)
- Five StarsBy Veronica | November 18, 2022Height 5'6 | Weight 170 | Size LargeGreat costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022Top ran a little large and skirt a little tight. But a cute costume. My friend loved it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Last minute purchaseBy Amy | October 31, 2021Height 5'5" | Weight 155 | Size X-LargeThe x large was too big, but I made it work. I am disappointed in the quality of the costume. I don't think it was the worth the money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Small sizeBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Height 5’5” | Weight 150 | Size MediumIt’s rather small for a medium. The skirt was very tight and I can barely walk. Beautiful costume, just runs smallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Size MediumI tried on the costume and two buttons came off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?