Premium Mens Gandalf Costume
- Hooded Cloak
- Officially licensed Lord of the Rings costume
- 100% polyester
- Full-length pullover tunic has laced V-placket, wide hanging sleeves
- Hooded cloak fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at neck, self-fabric ties at sides
- Foam hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Braided fabric belt has metal buckle
- Foam bag has braided shoulder strap, measures approx. 9" x 9"
"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to!"
There are so many cool sounding parts to being a wizard, we're getting lightheaded just thinking about them! But, showing up perfectly on time, every time, definitely takes the cake. If you are an aspiring wizard, or just a huge Lord of the Rings fan, you'll need this Premium Gandalf Costume if you plan on showing up to a party on your own time.
If we had a chance to chat and smoke our pipes with Gandalf, we'd have so many questions for him. Is he a man with supernatural powers, or a super-man that looks like a weary old traveler? Does he choose to dress like a hobo every morning, or is it some kind of wizard dress code? How does he keep his beard so soft and leaf-free (it's gotta either be magic or a really nice comb), and does he ever hide stuff in it?
Eventually, we'd get around to asking if he always knows exactly when he's going to show up, or if he just looks so intimidating that nobody has the guts to call him out on being late. Since these are high quality dark grey robes, and not something from a wizard's garage sale, they will make you look very intimidating, and you won't be mistaken for some conjurer of cheap tricks. It's the perfect costume for showing up fashionably late!
- Really nice outfitBy Current Customer | November 3, 2017The material was good quality. My husband wore it at work all day and then that evening for trick or treat. Really nice costume. The hat did a good job of staying up. He will wear this again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018The ties were ripped and hanging by threads. I think the costume must have been worn by someone else and then returned. Disappointed. Had to use safety pins to make it work. Doesn't anyone inspect these things before shipping ?Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi,
Thanks for your input on the costume. Our apologies if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help in resolving this concern.
For future reference, please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns. Thank you.