Boy's Robin Hood Costume
- Hooded Tunic
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester faux suede and faux leather
- Faux suede hooded tunic has buttons at center front
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative metal buckle at front
- Fingerless gloves slide on
- Quiver has metal buckle at front; arrow bag is 10" deep x 5" diameter
- Coin pouch has drawstring closure; strings can slide over belt if desired
- Cuffed boot tops have elastic bands under foot, decorative lacing on front
Breaking the Rules
Society shuns rule-breakers. They lock them up or run them out of town. Sometimes though, that's exactly what the world needs. A little bit of rule breaking. Just take a look at the tale of Robin Hood.
The law labeled him an outlaw. The Sheriff of Nottingham wanted nothing more than to lock up poor Robin Hood and throw away the key. And if it were up to Prince John, Robin and his whole lot of Merry Men would be banished from the kingdom forever. The ordinary citizens of the kingdom saw it a little different though. They saw him as a hero! Robin saw the laws that hurting his friends and family, so he decided to valiantly rebel against the kingdom! He took his bow in hand and began doing a little bit of "wealth redistribution" in his land. That's one case where being a rule breaker was a good thing. If your child has a penchant for breaking the rules, then maybe it's time to focus that trait into something heroic!
Design & Details
You can transform your child into the legendary bandit from the tales when you get this Robin Hood costume for kids! This exclusive outfit is inspired by Renaissance clothing and comes with a light green tunic, perfect for blending in while traversing Sherwood Forest. The hood even helps hide his identity from the evil Sheriff of Nottingham! The costume also comes with a pouch for carrying gold, and a quiver that's perfect for storing extra arrows. Finally, the fingerless gloves and boot covers pull the whole look together!
Robin and his Merry Men
When you dress your child in this Robin Hood costume, your child may feel the need to steal from the rich and give to the poor! You might even feel the need to dress up as one of his Merry men to get in on the fun!
|Medium||Tunic Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Belt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022My son loved it. He used it as a woodland elf costume instead of Robin Hood. He's a tall 10 year old, and I ordered the Large(12-14).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2021Height 111 | Weight 18 | Size SmallExcellent.
Beautyful costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s great!By Jody | May 6, 2021Looks great. True to size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Evgeniya | February 21, 2019?????? ????????! ????????????.
?????? ? ???????? ?? ??????? 7-8 ???.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yehuda Bachar | February 4, 2019Very good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yudho | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?