Frankenstein Adult Mask
- 100% latex full head mask w/ openings for eyes. mouth nose and ears
- Molded and painted details
- Officially licensed
THE ORIGINAL MONSTER
Frankenstein scoffs at all the new up-and-coming monsters trying to make a name for themselves in show business. They may have the quick scare-factor but not what it takes to make a longlasting career as a horror icon. Their overly sharp fangs and excessive use of blood is laughable most of the time and they all lack any real depth. They're just a horrifying shell with nothing on the inside and those qualities don't make for a compelling monster.
When selecting a mask, Frankenstein urges people to remain true to real horror and ignore all these cheap gimmicks advertised by other monsters. A mask featuring exposed veins and bloody eyeballs may seem terrifying now but they don't have what Frankenstein has — the eternal fear factor.
The full latex mask easily stretches over the head to disguise faces with Frankenstein's classic physical features. Displaying silver neck bolts, lime-colored skin, and flat-top skull the classic monster mask brings Mary Shelley's vision to life. Tiny holes in the eyes, nostrils, and mask are nearly impossible to see but make no mistake, they're there so you'll be able to see and breath just fine.
Bring the whole look to life with apparel that's most likely already hanging in your closet. Pair this mask with a black suit jacket and coordinating pants to become the one and only Frankenstein.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- love frankyBy bob biedrycki | October 19, 2020i bought the mask and made a dummy with it , the kids love it so this year i used a turning fan and now the head turns cant wait till the kids see it this yearBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2019Should read -
One size fits none.
This thing is absolutely HUGE and hardly looks like the picture.
Still pretty cool mask for the money spent.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Mask!By sdsportzfan21 | October 18, 2018The mask is kinda big. I am 6'3" and around 215lb.....I have to wear a knit cap under the mask and it fits good.Was this review helpful to you?