Adult Classic Horror Monsters Fair Isle Halloween Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Raglan sleeves, crew neck, rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Knitted-in images of vampires & Frankenstein's monster
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
- Hand wash, drip dry
GHOULS & GOBLINS GALORE
With the start of October looming, the stress of choosing a costume ensues. The pressure mounts when thinking of all the classic monsters you'd like to disguise yourself as: "I'll be Frankenstein and wear platform boots and paint my skin green. Scratch that, I want to be a witch so I can cackle and hex people as much as possible. Nevermind, Dracula is my spirit-monster. Pass the fangs and faux blood! Actually, wait a minute... I'll be a giant jack-o-lantern!" With all the cool costume options available, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. But thanks to our team of Halloween-obsessed designers, there's a way to embody all these entities with one convenient, cozy article of clothing.
Introducing, the exclusive horror monsters Halloween sweater. Featuring a colorful, traditional Fair Isle pattern, the Made By Us pullover is knitted from 12-gauge yarn to create intricate details with rib knit sleeve cuffs and waistband, creating a more fitting look for both women and men. Displaying knitted-in images of vampires in caskets, black cats next to pumpkins, cauldron-stirring witches and a row of repeated Frankensteins, the pullover sweater is a necessity for anyone who wants to encompass all the classic monsters with one stylish look.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Runs small, doesn't stretchBy Anonymous | October 12, 2019I usually wear a medium or a large in women's sizes and since this is unisex I ordered a medium. It was so small, I could barely get it on and it didn't stretch at all. My husband usually wears a men's small or medium and it was way too small for him too. I want it to be kind of big, so I just exchanged for a XXL. The exchange process was so simple! Sweater looks to be durable and not itchy. I'm excited to get the proper size!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Glad you were able to get a size that worked for the Classic Horror Monsters Halloween Sweater! This one in particular doesn't have much stretch because of the number of knit thread colors. The more colors the less stretch! We'll add that info on the page now - thanks for the feedback!
- One of my favorite sweaters ever!By Current Customer | November 17, 2018This sweater is amazing! Its not a screen print like lower quality christmas style sweaters. The pattern is knitted into the sweater. The colors and design are loud and perfectly obnoxious. My friends and coworkers LOVED the sweater and all wanted to know where I got it.
I think I am going to order more of the HalloweenCostumes.com Halloween sweaters even off season to get ready for next year!Was this review helpful to you?
- Who says Halloween has to be over?By Halloween_Queen | November 14, 2018I was on the hunt for a unique "ugly" Christmas sweater and this is perfect! It's very high quality and I'm so excited to wear it for my work's holiday sweater contest! I'm 5"4", 120 lbs. and I ordered an XS. It's definitely on the larger side if you're petite like me, so I'm glad I ordered the XS.Was this review helpful to you?