Adult Blast Off Rocket Costume for Adults
- Spaceship Panel
- 2 Straps
- 100% polyester
- Foam panel cut in shape of spaceship, w/ cutout hole for face
- 2 elastic straps around shoulders & waist attach to panel w/ hook & loop fastener
Dreaming of the Stars
From a young age, you have longed to go to space. There was always something about the starry night expanse that called to you. You imagined what it'd be like drifting through the never-ending space, weightless, silent. If the moon is so beautiful from millions of miles away, how beautiful must it be up close? What about Mars? Venus? Even beyond? You longed to one day find out for yourself! It's been your goal to work for NASA as long as you can remember, and you won't quit until you make your dream a reality!
We totally understand that dream. After all, countless kids grow up dreaming of being astronauts, and...
Wait, what? You don't want to be an astronaut?
You... you want to be a space rocket?
Ohhh, well, that's... um... That's great, too! Hey, if that's your dream, we say go for it! There are some very fine rocket programs at different universities, and you can get hands-on experience as a bottle rocket during a summer internship. If you buckle down, work hard and study your little thrusters off, you can graduate top of your rocket class and maybe even work for NASA someday!
Shoot for the stars with this Adult Blast Off Rocket Costume. The costume is made from 100 percent polyester and looks just like a space shuttle, complete with blazing fuel thrusters! There's a foam panel cut in the shape of a spaceship, with a cutout hole for your face. There are also two elastic straps around the arms and waist that attach to the panel with a hook-and-loop fastener.
You might not yet be ready to really blast off into space as NASA's top rocket, but at least you can find out what it might feel like with this costume!
- Its okBy Laurie | November 1, 2021Size StandardMake sure you buy it early enough to unroll it and put something heavy on it to flatten out. Also Velcro straps don’t stay so you need to safety pin or glue them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not a standard sizeBy Sydney | October 30, 2021This is way over priced. It came rolled up and did not hold its form whatsoever. It’s also made for a giant. So unless your buying it for someone over 6’3” don’t waste your money. I cannot believe I spent $50 on this costume that is cheap foam. Not to mention there is a dent in costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?