Girl's White Astronaut Costume
- 92% polyester 8% spandex
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Rib knit collar, sleeve cuffs & ankle cuffs
- Functional cargo pocket on left thigh
- Quilted padding at knees
- Embroidered patches on front & right sleeve
- Elastic harness fastens at waist w/ plastic parachute buckle
- Harness shoulder straps are length-adjustable w/ plastic slides
- NOTE: helmet and backpack each sold separately
Space is the Place
Some girls have a thirst for adventure. Not satisfied with simply playing the backyard, they want to go where no human being has ever gone. They don't want to be the first one to the playground. They want to be the first girl to step foot on Mars. They want to be the first girl to travel outside our solar system. They want to get their hands on the steering wheel of a rocket ship! Yes, some girls are just destined to be astronauts.
If your girl is the adventurous type, then you might want to start her training now. Of course, that means a few lessons in physics, astronomy, and you'd better stock up on some of that astronaut ice cream for treats! Some physical training on the swings sets is also in order (you know, to simulate anti-gravity conditions). But first, she's going to need one stellar costume to start her off!
Design & Details
Our expert costume designers crafted this Girl's White Astronaut Costume for those kids who want to reach for the stars! It's a white jumpsuit that has plenty of great details designed into it. It features an American flag patch on the sleeve, along with a NASA patch on the chest. The suit has a zipper in the front and a pocket on the leg. The harness fits over the suit to create an authentic astronaut look, so you all you need to do is pair it with some boots to make your girl look ready for a trip to the moon!
Outfit for Outer Space
This costume does a great job of creating an authentic astronaut look, but you can always upgrade the look! Add our astronaut helmet and a backpack to the look and your girl might be indistinguishable from a real NASA employee!
|Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Well Made But Smaller Than Size ChartBy MeMom | October 1, 2020Height 50 inches | Weight 54 | Size MediumThe measurements were way off but to our advantage. We were afraid it would be huge on my daughter based on size chart but it was perfect.
The material is so nice. It’s like a real suite :)
.My daughter wears a little girls 6-8.
We had to send the boot covers back. She wears at 13 kid and the size chart said small. I think medium would have worked.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the review and valuable sizing information! That picture is so adorable, she looks ready for an intergalactic adventure. We bet your little astronaut is going to have a great Halloween season and beyond!
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?