Pirate Parrot Accessory
- Standard: Sold out
- Stuffed pirate parrot accessory that can sit on your shoulder.
- Colors may vary.
What's up with pirates and parrots anyway? Maybe it would be more practical for them to carry around a little dog? Or maybe they have command a hoard of rats? Actually that sounds terrible and a great way to spread disease. Apparently pirates with parrots were first started by Robert Louis Stevenson's classic novel Treasure Island. Actual historical evidence of pirates carrying around parrots is pretty much non-existent other than the pirates who bought and sold stolen birds.
That doesn't stop us from using them with our pirate costumes today though. Having a great bird by your side is the mark of a real swashbuckler. It shows that you've taken to the high seas and the only man or beast you care about is the parrot on your shoulder. And if anyone questions your manliness, or let's say your pirateliness, that bird will take him down a peg by repeating back what he says. Oh...well, hopefully he'll repeat something really tough. So here's our Pirate Parrot Accessory to make your pirate complete.
This parrot is stuffed and attaches to your shoulder with white elastic. Your pirate costume is complete once you add a sword and this stuffed red bird!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Jessica LaCaze | October 21, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Eyeball problemsBy JoshBeers | October 29, 2019Received the item with one of the eyes falling of and at the end of the night, the eye had fallen off completely.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy A.J. | November 19, 2018It broke as soon as You tightened the strings. Complete junk.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but cheapBy Anonymous | September 21, 2018Cute parrot but beak had chunks of color missing that I have to paint over or some how color in.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this guyBy Anonymous | November 8, 2017This is a cute parrot toy that works great with the Ace Ventura costume. I got several nice comments from strangers on him. Now that Halloween is over I put him up on top of my bookshelf.Was this review helpful to you?