Buccaneer Black Boots
- Pair of Boots
- Lace-up cuff with black shoe lace
- Full zipper in back
- Anti-slip tread
ARRGH! WHAT YE BE MISSIN, MATEY?
Every pirate has their own distinct flair and every member of a pirate crew might look completely unique... (either out of fashion sense or mistakes made in combat). But as they gain swashbuckling experience (we'd guess by buckling a ton of swashes), all sea dogs start figuring out a few tricks that help make the pirate life a little less tough.
So, what does a seasoned pirate never leave port without? You've gotta make sure that you're walking in the boots of a pirate, of course! (Well, maybe just one boot for you peg-legged buccaneers.)
It's time to make sure your pirate look is complete with a pair of Buccaneer Black Boots. The style of the folded down cuffs and boot laces will give you the authentic look of the sea... and will even complement any other dashing disguises, too, like a musketeer or Renaissance costume. (The zipper in back and anti-slip tread are a modern bonus that you don't have to tell your mateys about.)
CHECK YOUR INVENTORY
You're ready for the pirate voyage. You've got a well-sharpened sword, a couple of changes of underwear, and a barrel of grog for those long, boring nights at sea, of course... but, do you have a pirate boot for each of your working pirate feet!? Unless you're going for the double-peg-leg, it's time to boot up with these Buccaneer beauties!
|Small (8-9)||Length (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Small (8-9)||Boot Height||16"||41cm|
|Small (8-9)||Calf Circumference||14"||36cm|
|Medium (10-11)||Length (heel to toe)||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Medium (10-11)||Boot Height||17"||43cm|
|Medium (10-11)||Calf Circumference||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Large (12-13)||Length (heel to toe)||12"||30cm|
|Large (12-13)||Boot Height||17"||43cm|
|Large (12-13)||Calf Circumference||15"||38cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Tom Hampton | October 21, 2020Size Large (12-13)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tom Hampton | October 15, 2020Height 6’ 0” | Weight 188 | Size Large (12-13)Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible boots...By Anonymous | October 3, 2018If you plan to wear them for more than an hour don’t waste your time or money....the heel on the left boot starting breaking off after 1 hour , by the end of the night the heel was gone......and very un-comfortable for more than an hour of use.....????????Was this review helpful to you?
- Decent boots for short useBy naota03 | August 30, 2018I bought these boots for a cosplay. They fit well if you go up one size to give you some wiggleroom. I wore these boots for 2 days walking around a hotel convention center, out on concrete patio, tiled and rugged surfaces and after the two days the plate broke off, with no warning until after the fact when I took the boots off.It looks like I will need to purchase new heel plates and some heavy duty barge/glue. to repair the boots. I recommend these boots if you don't plan on wearing for any extended period of time on hard surfaces.Was this review helpful to you?