70s Wild Flower Dress Costume
- 100% polyester
- Vivid floral print dress has scoop neckline, long sleeves w/ flounced cuffs
- 70s Wild Flower Dress Costume
- Form-fitting waist, flared skirt
- 48" x 3.5" scarf is made of same fabric as dress; tie as desired
There’s little question that the Halloween season is basically the best time year ‘round. We can step our way into a brand new role, a whole new time if so we desire. It is a time of wish fulfillment and little can go wrong… excepting the periodic haunting or random monster doll escaping the lab and wreaking havoc on the populous. (But, worry not. For every time that has happened, we’ve had ten times as many heroes ready to conquer the disaster. Have no fear!)
There is one small trouble that comes with the Halloween season, however, and that is the clear reminder that the summer is over. In fact, the whole autumn season is nearly over! You might be looking at snowfall at this exact moment! Yeesh! That might bring some glee to a few, but several others find themselves dreading the loss of warmth just as much as good ole’ Demeter hates sending her daughter down to the Underworld. Well, seasonal affective disorder, prepare to meet your doom! ‘Cause we’re keeping our flower power around all year!
Join in the festive resistance and celebrate peace, love, and flower power with this ‘70s Wild Flower Dress costume. Those hippies knew what life was all about and we’re not talking just about the love and peace. It’s about color and vibrant living. You’ll have a tough not time smiling, as will your onlookers, when you appear in this form fitting dress with flaring skirt. The beautifully cool blues and greens of the floral print and its long flounced sleeves will have you thinking, ‘Spring!’ well into the winter, and the matching scarf is all about looking cool instead of keeping warm!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Small||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Small||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
- Perfect fitBy Current Customer | August 23, 2017Dress fits exactly as described, I am 5’ 160# and the extra large is perfect everywhere including my top half, and lengthWas this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By K-B | October 27, 2015I read the measurements and I am glad I did!
If I would have gone one size up like I normally have to do for costumes it would have sagged down my shoulders!
I love this costume!
We have a costume party at work and a co-worker and I are dressing up in the 70's style.
Pair this costume with a wig and platform boots and you are set!
Like totally cool dude...
:-)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Height 5'4" | Weight 159 lb | Size MediumLoved this costume! Very comfortable!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022True to size. Great party dressBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?