Women's Plus Size Roaring Roxy Flapper Costume
- Solid fabric: 100% polyester; gray mesh: 96% nylon, 4% spandex
- Sleeveless sheath dress has back zipper
- Dress front has mesh overlay w/ crisscrossed lines of sequins
- 2 tiers of fringe above zigzag hemline
- Headband is sequin strip sewn to ribbon; tie as desired
- Gloves and costume jewelry are sold separately
Ready to Razzle, Happy to Dazzle
Do you know how to rev up your razzle dazzle? If you're checking this costume out, we bet you do! You're the kind of lady who knows the places where the gin is cold and the piano's hot. These kind of joints are harder and harder to find and yet, you know how to find them! That nightly brawl might bother other people but does it bother you? Heck, no! You know what to do. You just gesture to the light guy and start dancing on the stage until the jerks calm down and stare. So why not let loose and redecorate. Paint the town red when you're rocking and shimmying in this gorgeous silver flapper dress!
This gorgeous gray dress looks like it's straight off the silver screen. The dress has layers of trim over a handkerchief hemline. The front of the costume has a luxurious crisscrossed sequin print and a scooping V neckline that's trimmed with an art deco style patterned trim. The unique sheer panel will add even more of that texture that 1920 party girls loved so much. Zipping up the back for a comfortable fit, this dress is ready to make all your dancing super special. The look is topped with a classic beaded headband to set your look off just right!
Whether you're dressing up for a fancy dress night on the town, you're heading to a 1920s themed party, or you're shimmying on stage this look is sure to shine. Want to customize this look? The choices are yours, from lovely thigh high fishnets to long silky gloves and dramatic lipstick, the stage is yours. Now, all you have to do is work on perfecting the Charleston. Here's a tip, jazz hands are key!
- Almost exactly what this sissy wantedBy donas sissy | October 30, 2020Height 68 inches | Weight 185 | Size 3X/4XThe Flapper Costume is almost exactly what this sissy was told to buy. The only tiny complaint is that the treatment on the front is not continued on the back. Then, again, if it were continued on the back, it might make sitting a bit uncomfortable, due to the raised pattern. So, all in all, a completely acceptable, and really sexy costume. Thank you. sissy riki sewellBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?