Womens Blue 50's Poodle Skirt Costume
- Womens Blue 50's Poodle Skirt
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Skirt has elastic waist w/ attached ribbon and printed poodle design
What a great time the 1950's must have been! Ask most people who lived through that time and they'll tell you about the weekly dances they attended. No wonder that generation seems to have some great moves. From sock hops in school gyms to hoe-downs in country barns, people sure knew how to have fun!
The clothes of that time were made for swing dancing. This was an era when the poodle skirt came into fashion. This skirt was tea length with slight pleats and a full hem, which made it flair out when you were breaking out those foxtrot pivots. Of course, they had to make their outfits even cuter with the adorable poodle design that gave the skirt its namesake.
You'll be ready for to check out that 50's style drive-in diner when you put on this cute number. Or, who knows, maybe you are lucky enough to be invited to an actual sock hop if so you'd better start working on your dance moves and do this adorable skirt justice!
|X-Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large/X-Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- Great!!By Current Customer | April 15, 2018Exactly as described, fits well, and fast ship.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Gloria | November 12, 2022The skirt fit great, and looked good. Great 50s costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- 65th high school reunionBy Anonymous | April 28, 2022generally pleased - skirt feels like real felt. Crinoline bought separately is too small, not knee length and just makes you look fat. Wish I had not ordered it. Skirt is fine, thought it came with a belt but did not.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?